Chapter 10

THIS CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE HAVING SMUT/LEMON SCENES CONTINUING FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!

WARNING!! SMUT AHEAD!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SMUT/LEMON SCROLL TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER OR WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER 11!!

Kakashi's POV

His hot steamy body.

His low tone voice.

The way his moans turn me on even more.

The touch of his lewd tongue on my body.

I wanted to see all sides of him during sex. I'm curious to see his face reactions.

As he cummed in my mouth, I wanted to see his face squirm with pleasure even more.

He slowly covered his red embarrassed face.

"Don't hide your beautiful face baby, it's only me"

"It's because it's you that I'm covering my face"

"It's okay baby, I'll make you feel so good that you'll forget how embarrassed you are"

I wanted more of him, I wanted to hear him scream my name, I wanted to be inside of him so bad.

I sensationally grabbed his chest, pinching his pink hard nipples as he hyperventilated at the pleasure from my touch.

My fingers were roughly jamming into his ass widening him up to shove my huge cock in.

"I think you're ready baby, so just stay calm, it'll hurt less"

I roughly grabbed his pale, marked throat, and forced my tongue in his sweet mouth.

Our tongues entangled with saliva as he moaned between each breath.

Ah he tastes so good. I want to taste him even more.

I start to slowly kiss his body from his lips down to his rock-hard cock, he was wet and leaking all his juices out, just how I liked it.

His soft small moans of pleasure was like music to my hears, feeding the hunger deep inside me. I roughly threw his legs in the air to give myself entrance to his wet hole, waiting for me to break every inch of him.

I seductively began to lick all around his entrance, teasing him as he squealed with impatience.

"Ka- ah please put it in already, ugnh this is e-embarrassing"

A smirk spread across my face, as I watched his wet tight hole continued to swallow my fingers alive.

I quickly stop to take off my shirt when his hot long fingers trace my six-pack up and down while unbuckling my pants with his other hand, showing my already hard monster cock.

I gently grab his waist and slowly positioned myself to enter my cock.

"Ah Kakashi, wait wait wait, it hurts"

"It's okay baby, just breathe and it'll start to feel good"

It was so hard to resist the urge to start pounding and thrusting his guts away, but I didn't want him to be in pain, in the morning.

He looked so hot with his red blushed face, hot sticky tongue and hot sweaty body just waiting for me to pleasure it.

"I can't hold this position forever; I'm going to move now"

I gently start to move my hips thrusting into him.

"S-Shit Itachi you're so tight... it feels like you're going to rip my cock off"