Chapter 25

Kisame's POV

It's July now, it'll only get worse from here on out.

I don't think everything will continue to be this happy.

I have a bad feeling...

*Crow noises*

I glanced to look at the crows fly across the horizon when I noticed a rather far familiar bird with a sharingan in its eye.

Huh? Isn't that one of Itachi's crows?

I reached my arm out to let the crow land and to my surprise the note I dreaded to see finally came to me....

I knew it was too good to be true.

The prodigy, my best friend Itachi Uchiha has finally died.

Kisame: I guess it's time to be the villian and the hero

"Itachi... it seems that in the end... I'm not so terrible after all"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Dear Naruto,

You will grow into a fine hokage one day, I know it and when you do please continue to look after Kakashi and Sasuke. They may be a bit stubborn and know-it-alls, but they need a light like you to guide them through the night. I'm sorry that you had to hear about my passing this way, if it were up to me I'd wish to tell you in person, but you have been a great influence on my life so continue to shine and take good care of the Hyuga Princess. I'm grateful to know that my brother has a best friend like you in this lifetime, I hope you'll always be in Sasuke's life. I hope to watch your journey in the afterlife and thank you for everything you have done Naruto Uzumaki. May we meet again in the future! I'm sure Jiraiya is very proud of you.

- Itachi Uchiha

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Dear Sakura,

Thank you for taking great care of me in my last moments, you took good care of me, I'm sure Tsunade is thrilled to have a pupil like you. You are truly a gem in this village. I apologize for the behavior Sasuke will have once he hears the news of my death, I hope you continue to love him and show him the light at the end of the tunnel. He may say he wants to be alone, but never leave his side Sakura. You are the only girl who has ever captured the heart of Sasuke, please use that to your advantage. Watch out for Kakashi too if you have the chance... those two are very similar. You will grow up to be a beautiful kunoichi and continue to surprise this village with your beauty and strength. I am glad to have witnessed the love between you and Sasuke. Arigatou Sakura-chan. P.s. make me an uncle.

- Itachi Uchiha

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Dear Sasori & Deidara,

You two idiots were always there for me and I'm truly sorry that I couldn't be here long enough for you. The time we spent together in the Akatsuki, and outside was the best time of my life. I would have never experienced so much joy if it wasn't for you too. I love you two so much, I want you guys to get married, to have kids or well adopt kids, and continue to live your lives as ninja's of the leaf and protect everyone and anyone who needs it. I know me dying is a sad thing, but think of it this way, I am no longer suffering or in pain. I'm honored to have met you two and I hope you carry me with you forever. Arigatou Sasori and Deidara.... Daisuki de and don't break up ever!

- Itachi Uchiha

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Dear Pain & Konan,