Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Kakashi's POV

This world is so fucking broken. I'm tired of always telling myself it's going to be okay.

This hurts... I just want the pain to be gone and he was my peace....

Itachi... seeing you in so much pain because of me, makes me want to die because I love you so much. I miss you so bad.

Please come back to me... just for me please

You were the first person who made me feel loved and I will do anything to return that love.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

After I left the Uchiha compound I knew there was something I needed to do before I went home. I didn't think I needed to do this, but I'm tired of watching you suffer because of me.

I had to tell her my truth.

I quickly ran across the village near the entrance gates to get to her.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I've never had to do this before... I never thought that I had to do this to someone I cherished and grew up with.

I gently knocked on the blue wooden door, impatiently waiting for her to answer.

Kurenai: Kakashi-kun? What's this? What are you doing here?

Kakashi: I didn't know Mirai was here tonight... well I'm sorry she has to hear this from her uncle.

Kurenai: What's going on Kakashi-kun?

Kakashi: You will not be invited to my wedding, you and I are no longer friends, and you will never ever in the rest of your life in this village disgrace Itachi Uchiha for a crime he did not commit. I do not fucking care how long we've known each other because I would've never done that shit to you. If you utter a word towards me or my fiancé I will not hesitate to protect what is mines. ARE WE CLEAR KURENAI?

Kurenai: K-Kakashi-kun you're j-just ove-

Kakashi: ARE WE FUCKING CLEAR KURENAI? I'M NOT JOKI-

I was so heated that I didn't even feel his presence...

Itachi: Kakashi...

I felt the concern in his voice... shit

Kakashi: Itachi...

Kurenai: YOU FUCKING TERRORIST TRAITOR! GET AWAY FROM KAKASHI AND JUST FUCK-

Kakashi: *slaps her* Shut the fuck up Kurenai, I don't give a fuck what comes out of that whore-ish mouth of your-

Itachi: Kakashi... calm down

His soothing voice made my heart beat steady.

Kakashi: Kurenai, stop acting like a child. Stop acting like you're so innocent as if you weren't sleeping with Ebisu behind Asuma's back. Stop pretending like your child is a Saurtobi when she's not. And stop acting like this towards them as if you didn't try to sleep with Hidan after Asuma's death. The only person who should stay away from me is you. You're pathetic. We are nothing, but mere people who live in the village. Bye

I was a bit nervous to look at Itachi... I was scared to see his face. I wondered if he'd be proud of me or pissed at me for doing what I did...

We walked in silence for what felt like eternity, but it was only mere minutes of this suffocating silence.

Itachi: T-Thank you my love... for defending me the way you did... but you didn't have to do that...

Kakashi: L-Let's go home f-first so we can talk about us and where we're going to go from here...