Chapter 11

Itachi's POV

I never meant to hurt him... I really just wanted to be with him.

I'm scared to hurt him to the point where he doesn't love me anymore, but I'm sure I already did that. God why am I like this?

His love for me is too strong... I still haven't told him the truth about me yet.

I need to talk to Sasuke, he's my everything in this cruel shinobi world even if he's now a young 17-year-old man. I rely on my younger brother to much...

I just can't be with Kakashi without knowing if Sasuke is okay with this. I know I'm probably an idiot but for so long I couldn't be there for Sasuke and be the big brother I was supposed to be and now that I got the chance to be... I want to make sure it's okay for me to have someone else in my heart.

If Sasuke is okay with it, then I will travel to great lengths to win and earn Kakashi's heart one last time.

But...

If he says no then I'll have to throw my feelings for Kakashi out the window. Sasuke is the only immediate family I have left besides Obito.

I hope Sasuke says yes...

I wouldn't survive if he ends up saying no...

★·.·'¯'·.·★

*Later that night*

I finally made it back in time... I really need to talk to Sasuke.

I'm so anxious and ner-

Sasori: You bumbling fool!

BAM! *punch*

Itachi: OW! WHAT THE FUCK SASORI! YOU BASTARD!

Sasori: You coward! How could you leave Kakashi in the wind like that!

HUH! HOW DID THAT INFORMATION REACH THE VILLAGE SO FAST!!!

Itachi: ONE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT! AND TWO LIKE YOU DIDN'T DO THE SAME THING TO DEIDARA WHEN HE CONFESSED TO YOU. Please don't ask me questions Sasori.

Sasori: Deidara put some of his clay spiders on your cloak so we could watch your relationship blossom. AND WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN DEIDARA WAS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED TO ADMIT THE TRUTH! YOU HOWEVER ARE BEING A COWARD BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID YOUR LITTLE BROTHER WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOUR ROMANCE WITH HIS SENSEI! YOU LITTLE BITCH

Deidara: Saso-chan calm down... Itachi is going through a lot, plus you and I know how hard it is to finally grow courage to be with the person we truly love. It wasn't easy for us either you know... except we suffered for 2 years while they've been suffering for 8. So I Understand why he's doing all of this.

I knew he was right... but I still wanted to talk to my little brother.

Itachi: Where is he Sasori-chan? Dei-kun?

Sasori: My best best best friend... I love you dearly but for a prodigy and an intelligent bastard you sure are dumb. However, I'm rooting for you regardless so he's at the Uchiha compound. By the way Itachi... it's okay to love the things that scare you the most, it won't make you any less sane.

Itachi: Thank you Sasori-chan! Please continue to watch over my romance blossoming! And as for your last advice, I'll truly consider it.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts, it was like I couldn't breathe and the string I was holding on to was slipping through my grasp.

I started running towards the compound, I didn't want to miss Sasuke leaving... but the more time I spent running, the scarier the truth became.

Deidara: He's so cute when he's in love!