Chapter 22

Itachi's POV

AHHHHHHHH

What am I supposed to do now? I-I'm g-getting married t-today to K-Kakashi... I'm getting butterflies and shivers all at the same time.

I just can't believe this is real... I must be dreaming

I don't even have a best man yet or groomsmen... DOES KAKASHI HAVE ANY???

This is all too much... I was so confident and now I'M TOTALLY LOSING MY SHIT!!

I'M SO NERVOUS!!

I need help...

★·.·'¯'·.·★

I wondered around and around the house trying to distract myself as I could, I swept, washed the dishes, ironed my suit but no matter what I did the nerves didn't go away.

I am indeed happy for this, I wanted this since I was 16, but I never thought it'd actually happ-

*Knock knock*

I quickly ran to the door praying to see my savior. Shikamaru please

However, when I opened the door it was just a bunch of idiots.

Sasori: ITA-CHAN!!!! CONGRATU-

Pain: CONGRATS!! I AM SO HAPP-

Deidara: HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF BABI-

Kisame: HAVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SE-

Konan: SHUT UP!!! ONE AT A FUCKING TIME!

This felt nice, it reminded me of home back when we were in that cave... we were murderers and on the hitlist, but this was my family no matter what.

Watching them act like children and Konan playing mom was the highlight of today and I didn't feel as nervous anymore.

Itachi: *laughing* What are you guys doing here? The wedding isn't until tonight...

Hidan: How can you have a wedding without groomsmen? AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO ASK US

Itachi: Wait? Seriously? You guys? I didn't think you guys wanted too *tearing up*

Kakuzu: Well, why not...? we're all family and you're basically one of the babies in our group besides Deidara... we want to be there for you well actually... as the oldest member of the group I-I want t-to be the one w-who walks y-you down the aisle...

As Kakuzu's words left his mouth, my face turned red out of happiness as my tears fell from my face... I was bit sad that I'd have to walk myself, but now I feel overjoyed with happiness.

Konan: Hey, hey... the bride shouldn't be crying...

Itachi: *blushing* W-Who s-says I'm the b-bride...?

Pain: You're obviously the bot- *gets hit* OW BABE!

Konan: Don't butt in where you're not wanted Nagato

A giggle escaped from my mouth... but all I got was scolded by Konan.

Itachi: Kakuzu... I would be honored if you would walk me down the aisle... and as for you the rest if you I would be honored if you guys would be my groomsmen... however my best man is Sasuke.

Sasori: Tch.. favoritism much... but well I look hot in a suit, so I'll accept it. But Itachi let's go dress you up and make you pretty! It's already 3 pm....

Konan: I WANT TO DO YOUR HAIR!!!! AND AND I WANT TO BE YOUR FLOWER GIRL WITH SAKURA!

The overwhelming happiness I felt was indescribable... these idiots never ceased to amaze me and the love I have for them will never change... I'm truly happy they could be here. It's going to suck when I'm no longer here..