Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND ALL CREDITS FOR THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE CREATOR OF NARUTO. THE PLOT IS THE ONLY THING I OWN!!

THE PICTURES PROVIDED ALSO DO NOT BELONG TO ME AND BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!

ALSO, IF THERE ARE ANY TRIGGER SCENES, I WILL BE GIVING OUT WARNINGS BEFORE THE CHAPTER EVEN BEGINS!

ALSO, NO HATE, THIS IS JUST MY YAOI FANGIRL MIND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ITACHI X KAKASHI

Itachi POV

I missed him.

The man I loved with all my heart and yet I could not have him... even though Sasuke has found out the truth about me... I just couldn't go back; I couldn't go back to the village or to him.

I'm sure he doesn't love me, if the rumors are true then he is with Obito and as much as it hurts me I'm happy for him... No, you're not

It's been a year since Sasuke found out the truth about what the village made me do, but not once has he told me that he forgives me. I mean he comes over all the time with that blonde kid Naruto and that cherry blossom girl Sakura.

This is just my opinion but, I think Sasuke should give that girl Sakura a chance, they're in love with each other but just like me... Assuming he has put me before everyone else. It hurts

I roamed around the cave where the Akatsuki used to live until 5 years ago when we all decided to go our separate ways except for Deidara, Sasori, and me. I'm stuck with them.

Deidara: Hey Ita-kun... Sasori and I were just about to walk around the woods to see if we could hang out at Konoha and if you wanted to join us!

Sasori: Deidara... maybe he doesn't want to come along... I wouldn't want to either considering...

Itachi: Sasori don't make up your mind for me hehe, of course I'll come

Maybe I'll see him... just one last time

★·.·'¯'·.·★

After we all finished getting ready we decided to head out... even though the Akatsuki was no more, we all had grown fond of the cloak with the red clouds, it reminded us of each other and all the gruesome yet wonderful memories we had with each other. I missed Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Pain and Konan.

We walked for what felt like five hours, but in reality it was only 30 minutes, but maybe just maybe I dreaded going to Konoha because what if I did see him. What if he's with Obito? or well Tobi...

Suddenly, I felt someone gently touch my shoulder.

Sasori: Itachi-san are you okay? I know you didn't want to come... you didn't have to force yourself because of Dei-chan

Ah Sasori, my bestest friend well Deidara too but Sasori and I were very similar... in love with the person we couldn't have, no matter how much we desired it.

Itachi: Sasori-chan I'm okay... thank you for checking up on me.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

We were walking around the village when I bumped into someone I also wanted to avoid seeing here...

Sasuke

He looked up at me and gave me our famous Uchiha smirk and right behind him was the dumb blonde, but not that pretty cherry blossom girl... I wonder where she is.

Sasuke: Itachi-nii what are you doing here?

Itachi: Otouto I came with Sasori-chan and Deidara-kun to grab a bite to eat. Ne otouto where is Sakura-chan?

I could see the tension in the air between Sasuke and Naruto... something definitely happened between those three.

Naruto: Ano... Itachi-san Sakura doesn't spend time with us anymore... Sasuke rejected Sakura again and now she's dating Sai...

I raised my eyebrow in shock while mentally face palming myself. HOW COULD SASUKE REJECT THIS GIRL FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME AND NOT EXPECT HER TO LEAVE HIM FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!!!

Sasuke: Tch it's not my fault she couldn't handle it and had to go and date the knock of version of me.

I chuckled as I saw Sasuke's eyes glisten with jealousy and rage. He regretted losing Sakura.

Naruto: Ne ne ne Itachi-san, Kakashi-sensei is supposed to meet us here, wanna join us?

He's coming here...

Itachi: Ah Naruto I don't know about that maybe next ti-

Before I could finish speaking... I felt him, I felt his chakra, he was right behind me

Kakashi: Long time so see Itachi Uchiha

AH I'm sorry to leave it on a cliff hanger but it's so worth it!! This story is Yaoi and focuses on Itachi & Kakashi, I haven't really seen stories about these two as lovers and I've always kinda imagined how'd two HOT characters could not be together you know? Anyways I'm excited for this story!

Let me know in the comments if you guys want a certain scene to happen and I will try to make it happen!

ALSO, THIS STORY WILL HAVE LEMON AND A LOT OF IT!!! Even with the side couples!

Some chapter will be longer than others and some chapters will be focused on the side characters to show their development of their relationship plus with LEMONS!!

I will update soon!!

Edited on January 30, 2022