Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Itachi's POV

Stupid Kakashi.

What the fuck was he thinking kissing Obito in front of m-

No no no it doesn't matter, he doesn't love me. He kissed me back though

I won't love him anymore... fuck him... oh god I really do want him to be inside me, and I want to be inside him.

Ughhhhhh! I knew I shouldn't have come back here... I'm going home.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

As I started walking to the entrance of Konoha I bumped into the girl who stole and broke my brothers heart, the beauty of this village... Sakura Haruno

Itachi: Hello Saku-chan, I heard about your little depart from my foolish brother and that dumb friend of his

She blushed as I mentioned Sasuke and looked down to look at her feet... She is still madly in love with him

Sakura: Ita-san!! I missed you... but I didn't expect Sasuke-kun to tell you, I mean he gave me the cold shoulder and I've been trying to talk to him about the situation. He totally misread what was happening between Sai and I. Sai is in love with Ino, but Ino is with Shikamaru, but I think Shikamaru is starting to fall in love with Temari sooo I wanted to help Sai win Ino's heart... Sasuke-kun saw Sai catch me because I fell t-t-trying to listen what those g-g-girls were saying about Sasuke-kun and he saw us like hugging but I promise you that I'm 100% in love with Sasuke-kun.

She was so caught up with explaining herself to me that she didn't even realize that she confessed her love for my brother to me.

Itachi: Ne Saku-chan... you just confessed to me that you're in love with my otouto.

As I pulled away from her ear, I saw her face turn bright bright red... ah young love. If only Sasuke would hear her out and give her a chanc- I just got an IDEA!!

Itachi: SAKU-CHAN! I'll help you talk to Sasuke because I want you guys to get married and have lots of little Uchihas running around.

Sakura: Nani?! BAKA Ita-san! But thank you for helping me with Sasuke... and in return I'll help you with Kakashi-sensei.

My face turned bright red... I think brighter than hers.

Itachi: Saku... you're silly what are you tal-

Sakura: Baka Ita-san, I know you're in love with Kakashi-sensei and I think he's in love with you too plus it's sad seeing Tobi-kun follow Kakashi-sensei hopelessly like a lost puppy.

Itachi: I do love him Sakura.. since I was 13 years-old but I won't ask you to do this, I'm not looking for his love and I don't want romaNNNNCEEEE!

I screamed as I felt someone grab the side of my stomach

Sasori: You say that, yet you desperately cling to his love and has yet to fall in love with another especially since you're 23 years old Ita-kun

Itachi: Dumbass! Don't go around telling her that Sasori- huh??

I saw as Sasori was staring at something and I turned to see what well who he was staring at... oh fuck.

Sasori: Hello cherry blossom, my name is Sasori haha I believe you tried to kill me once

Sakura: Ori-chan? Hi!! It's been so long

Oh boy... this was the girl he's been head over feels for???!!! I thought it was Anko or someone our age. I thought he was in love with Deidara

Sasori: I um... Sakura-chan um... I was maybe wondering if y-you'd want to go on uh uh d-date with me tonight.

Ahhh Sasori... that was way too fast... I glanced over to see Sakura's face and she was beet red. Well, I vaguely remember Sakura saying she thought Sasori was hot for a puppet maker.

Sakura: S-S-Sasori-kun... I mmh I would love too

With her voice like that she reminds me of Hinata

I tried to make my presence known again but they walked away flirting and talking to each other... so much for trying to help her win Sasuke back, but maybe this ought to teach him a lesson for hurting her like that. She won't wait forever for him and maybe Sasori is the key, however the 6-year age gap is really troublesome.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Before I knew it, the sky was full of bright stars, the wind felt warm but chilly at the same time plus Deidara had convinced me to stay the night here, so we rented a hotel with 2 beds since I'm pretty sure Deidara was going to bunk with Sasori. I wish Deidara would say something about it. Not sure how long I can play the clueless card.

I was walking around noticing how different Konoha was since the last time I came to visit. I really did miss this place. I miss mom, dad, Shisui, Izumi and so many others... but I killed them all.

Kakashi: You're still here?

I looked up to see him, the one who keeps breaking my heart every time he's with Obito. Great

The moonlight was doing him justice because he looked so majestic, and I wanted to ride that horse he has between his legs. I'm incredibly sexually sensitive around him...

Itachi: Why do you care?

Kakashi: Because I haven't seen you in almost 5 years Itachi and I- um

Itachi: Mmmh watch what you say Kakashi-sensei, your lover might get upset

He tensed up and immediately looked away. He's so fucking hot

Kakashi: Oi Itachi calm down

Calm down... I want to eat him alive right here in the middle of the village as he moans my name with pleasure while being publicly humiliated.

The thought him in those positions made me aroused so aroused that I couldn't help myself.

I looked at his perfect face and slowly walked towards him closing the gap between us. I just wanted him right now. I'm sorry Obito

Itachi: Ka-kash-i

He stared at me while licking his red soft lips from inside his mask nervously and trembling a bit, but he looked aroused, maybe even more than I was.

Kakashi: Ita-Itachi maybe we shouldn't I-

I couldn't resist any longer, I just had to taste is lips with or without the mask on. I grabbed him by the neck and slowly pulled down his mask.

Kakashi: I want to fuck you, let's go to my place.

I was so nervous... I'd really be losing my virginity to the man I love... maybe he loves me too

Alright guys I know Chapter 3 is getting a little steamy! What's going on with Sasori and Sakura? Should I make them a thing or SasuSaku?

THERE WILL BE LEMON NEXT CHAPTER! So, if you're reading this and don't want to see any sexual interactions please skip to chapter 5!

Don't forget to share this story!

Edited on January 30, 2022