Epilogue

Kakashi's Pov

It had been 10 years without you.

And you missed a lot.

Everyone's lives had become brighter because of you. Everyone wanted to make Itachi Uchiha proud.

I'm sure you were always watching them. That's something you'd do.

I'll catch you up with everyone, even with the ones you hardly never spoke too!

It'll be like a story

Let's begin

Neji and Tenten just married a couple of months ago and already have a little Hyuga in the oven. You should've seen their faces when they found out. I'm happy things worked out for them, there is literally nobody who can hold a conversation with Neji except Tenten and occasionally Lee, and we don't count Hinata. Neji is the new heir to the Hyuga clan, since Hanabi didn't want to. Tenten owns a weapon shop.

Lee has a son, but the wife is some girl he met in the Fire Village, I think her name is Saika, kind of close to Sakura if you ask me, but he seems to be enjoying life with Guy. It brings me happiness.

Kiba met this girl from the mist and is spending the summer months with her since it's a bit cooler over there.

Shino is still single; he has no interest in woman that aren't into bugs. That's basically everyone except his clan.

Choji is now married to Karui, she's from the Cloud village. I truly have no clue how they met, but she cooks well so, I'm assuming that's how they met. They have a daughter named ChoCho.

Shikamaru has one kid with Temari named Shikadai, the funny thing is she's the dominant type. The perfect type for a lazy genius like Shikamaru. I wonder if he regrets his decisions sometimes. Also, Temari is a chunin exam Procter while Shikamaru has a special job, I'll mention it later.

Gaara is the Kazekage, sometimes Temari is the mediator between us and the sand village.

Ino and Sai are also married with a kid named Inojin. For a young boy he has the features of his beautiful mother, but the skin of Sai. Also, you'd be happy to know that Sai joined the Yamanaka clan. Ino is already the head of the sensory unit for the village. Pretty cool huh?

Naruto is next in line to become the next hokage, he's preparing to be the 7th hokage. I'll tell you who the sixth is later. He's married to Sakura... I'm teasing I'm teasing he married Hinata, the previous heiress of the Hyuga clan. Naruto has two little ones Boruto and Hima-chan or Himawari. Hinata decided to be a housewife, it's very cute. They're also adopting one named Kawaki, he wants to be just like Naruto, while Boruto wants to be like Sasuke.

I'll talk about Sasuke towards the end.

Obito and Genma married, they adopted two little ones Nanami and Rin with the last name Uchiha. I know they're not real ones but who cares. I think they're planning to ask Kurenai as a surrogate so they can have "real" Uchiha members. Genma is still a hokage jonin while Obito travels for work as a reporter. Kind of shocking if you ask me.

Zetsu is out being Zetsu. I haven't heard from him much to be honest.

Kakuzu is out traveling and getting money. That old bastard still loves his money. I heard he and Zetsu are traveling together, but I have no concrete evidence to prove that.

Hidan and Kisame are also married, they have 6 adopted little ones Natsu, Boa, Shori, Mei, Nagisa and Itashi and one is named after you. He's the absolute cutest. They live in the village, but I don't say hi often. I just sort don't talk much. Oh! Hidan and I have the same tastes in books, I didn't know he was such a perv. Hidan is a priest while Kisame hunts rare fish, reproduces them and then sells the fish. A bit illegal if you ask me.

Pain and Konan are married but separated. I think Konan couldn't truly move on from Yahiko. I know how she feels. They have two kids though... Yahichi and Isaka. Pain is a great dad, and he gives it his all even if the woman he loves doesn't love him. Konan, I think she gave up. I don't think she wants to be in love with anyone else. They both live in Kirigakure as their Mizukage.

Your two annoying best friends are still alive.

Sasori and Deidara are happily in love and married with three lovely, adopted triplets, Saeko, Kotoko and Tohru. Saeko reminds me of Deidara's impulsive side, Kotoko is more of the art type and Tohru is the silent, observer. She's a bit like you. Overall, they're happy and they visit you often. I think it's good that you were blessed with two great best friends. They also live the village, Deidara is an artist while Sasori is a doll maker and teaches puppet jutsu when he can.

Lastly, Sasuke and Sakura are going strong and you're an uncle to a lovely niece named Sarada and a nephew on the way named Itasui.. named after you and Shisui. Sasuke always wants to carry a piece of you with him. He visits you every day. Sasuke is the process of becoming Naruto's shadow kage, you know kind of like Hashirama and Madara. Sakura has become the strongest kunoichi and she's the head of the medical division and also created this new clinic for kids who've lost their parents. They're both doing great, it makes me truly happy.

And then there's me.

I, Kakashi Uchiha was currently the sixth hokage, with Shikamaru as my assistant. I had been the hokage for 5 years now.

It's been difficult to say the least, but I was pretty happy when I was chosen again by the elders. I became the first Uchiha to become hokage. I know you said it was never your dream, but you always thought like a hokage.

I adopted a teenager almost adult named Sawako Uchiha. She's 16 and a chunin. She loves you even though she doesn't know you. You would have loved her, I loved her with everything I have.

There's something I should probably tell you Itachi even though you might be a bit mad...

"Kakashi"

"You found me Itachi"

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! It is a bit long, but it ended well. The epilogue was purposely in past tense, to give off that Kakashi was preparing what to say before Itachi found him.

I truly am glad to have been on this journey with you