Chapter 29

Hidan & Kisame

Kisame's Pov

I never truly got the chance to grieve you and even after year I still haven't... but I like to think it's because to me you're still alive.

You were my best friend and I recall all of our partnerships together and sometimes it feels like a dream...

I wish I could still talk to you about lots of things... but I think learning of your illness helped me get closer before your death.

Hidan and I decided to travel the world and we're doing well together. I love him even more than yesterday and we're just the perfect pair.

I think I want to ask him to marry me... I want to spend the rest of my life with him traveling the world.

Hidan is the only person for me... I just wish you were here to see it.

Even though I know you'd just bully me

Your crow was nice, it was nice to know your deepest thoughts about me, about how you thought I was an excellent shinobi even though you were stronger ha.

I'm glad my biggest dream came true... that in your eyes I was a great human and that in the end I wasn't so terrible after all.

I miss you Itachi

Hidan: Kisameeeee! Are you okay babe?

His soft voice makes me feel at home

Kisame: Yes I am my lovely boyfriend! I was just thinking of Itachi

Hidan: I miss him you know... we weren't as close, but he was the first person who took the time to listen to my religion

I could tell he was trying make this conversation easy for me and I loved him for it I truly did...

But I never enjoyed talking about Itachi as if he was dead... it hurt to think of it in that way.

Hidan's Pov

Kisame never talks about Itachi... sometimes a part of me believes he was secretly in love with Itachi.

They were always together I don't doubt that there wasn't anything between them I mean look at Deidara and Sasori or Konan and Pain?

It makes me very insecure sometimes and I find myself hating Itachi when I know he died being happily married and in love with Kakashi Hatake of the leaf.

But Kisame is always thinking of him all the time...

Kisame: H-Hidan... I have something to say.

His shaky voice made me on edge

Hidan: *nervous* Okay...

Kisame: I loved Itachi, but never in the way that I love you and I never want you to think otherwise okay? I love you so much Hidan. Will you marry me?

The shock flowed to my heart, and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks...

I never thought he'd want to marry someone like me... an immortal being

Hidan: R-Really?

Kisame: I have loved you long before we even started dating, Itachi was my wingman. I love you Hidan and nothing you say can ever change that. You're the person I want to be with. You opened my heart in a way that I didn't even know could happen. So please make me the happiest fish on earth and mar-

My lips quickly reached his as we indulged in each other's taste.

I wanted to feast on him and taste is beautiful blood.