♠End Of A Chapter♠Chapter 21♠

A/N: When your ex-boyfriend sends you a video saying it would've been better if we stayed strangers, trying to make me feel bad for what I apparently did, which I didn't do shit to him. Like-.. he said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore yet there he was sending me that video for what?

The bed creaked loudly, the little headboard banging against the wall. Their bodies sweaty from what they were doing. Sapnap had his eyes shut tightly, his arms and legs wrapped around Sam as he pounded into him. His moans were like music to the green haired male's ears, making him smirk and quicken his pace every now and then. Tears rolled down the ravenette's face, his face covered in a pink reddish tint. His noises sounded like screams, but filled with pleasure and joy. Maybe even a little bit of pain, but oh did Sapnap love the feeling.

Sam buried his face into Sap's neck, placing open-mouthed kisses all over. He harshly sucked on the skin, leaving red and purple marks behind. Running his hands along Sapnap's body, making the said male shiver under his touch. Sam stared at Sapnap's face, mouth gaped open as those beautiful noises rolled out, hair sticking to his forehead and being a complete mess. Strands of his raven hair poked out, the tiny wavy curls at the tips going everywhere. Just in general, he was a complete mess all because of Sam.

Every second, he would lose control over himself. Letting his sounds and facial expression signify that he was enjoying the way Sam was making him feel. His nails dug into Sam's shoulders as he felt the taller male hit his prostate, earning a groan from him. The sting made Sam go even faster, ramming into Sapnap's prostate every single time. He just loved staring at the younger as he yelled and moaned in pleasure, squealing and whimpering in between.

Who knows for how long they had been doing it, and they didn't care at all. All they cared about was that moment, neither of them wanting it to end. Sam figured Cyrus had already gone outside after waiting for the two. Of course, Cyrus had no idea what they were doing.

Sapnap clawed at Sam's back, leaving little scratch marks. He leaned up a little, beginning to suck hickeys into Sam's skin as well. Just a little memory of that night. Those marks all over Sapnap's body were definitely going to last the whole week, possibly even more from how harsh Sam did them. The green haired male smiled at that, placing sweet little pecks all over Sap's face, making him giggle in between his moans.

"AaH~ HaA! S- Sam!~" Sapnap moaned out, opening his eyes a little. Sam bit his lip, Sap's eyes being half lidded as he stared at the taller. "Speed u- up, please..auGH!" The ravenette said, being cut off as the green haired male did as he was told immediately. His legs began to shake, nails still digging into Sam's back, leaving those harsh red marks. 

Sapnap could already feel himself getting close, feeling that warm pool form in his stomach. Sam kissed the younger's forehead, slightly quickening his pace even more. The wet sounds echoed throughout the room, the creaking, moaning, screams and pants could be heard as well. The ravenette arched his back as Sam pounded as fast and hard as he could into Sapnap, making the ravenette squeal and scream in pleasure.

"S- Sam!" Sapnap said, released onto his and the other's stomachs. His whole body trembled, Sam helping him ride out his high. The green haired male released deep inside him soon after, pulling out and laying beside him. "Mm...tired," Sapnap mumbled, moving on top of Sam and cuddling him, burying his face into his chest.

"I figured," Sam said with a chuckle, running his fingers through the ravenette's hair. His free hand going up and down his back, fingers tracing his spine. "You want to go outside to the ceremony now?"