♠️Missing♠️Chapter 1♠️

*A/N* Curious about how this book is going to turn out. Plus, this is a ship I never really thought about, so it's gonna be quite interesting on how I'm gonna do this. Also, this whole book will be written in "Narrator/Author" pov. Hopefully, these chapters will be longer than those in my other books. And with that said, let's start

It's scary... living in a world filled with criminals. Basic criminals, even criminals with abilities. But those with abilities, are far more dangerous than your usual bad guy. Little kids always called the guards "superheroes", mostly because they've seen them catch the bad guys. It was like movie to them. There's a "superhero" and a "villain". The "superhero" catches the "villain". The end. In their mind, the good guys always win. But they just didn't just how difficult it was to catch the most deadliest criminals of all. 

The Nether hybrids. The monsters of their world. They were far from any "villain", so far from it. Once, a little girl named Kayla went missing. She was just running around with her friends, at the time they were just 8 years old. They ran around the woods, it might've been early in the morning, yet the trees made it dark. 

All of a sudden, they heard branches cracking. Leaves being crunched. Loud footsteps coming from everywhere. They all stopped, afraid. A group of 4, 8-year-old girls. What could they possibly do? They didn't have anything to defend themselves. All of a sudden, one of them were pulled out of the mini circle they had created.

The other three girls listened in fear as loud screams could be heard. Soon, everything went silent. The girl and whoever was following them were too far away now. The three girls quickly got up, running away as fast as they could. They made it to their home village, running up to one of the many guards patrolling the area.

The guard listened as the girls yelled, telling him what had just happened a few minutes ago. He nodded and lead the girls to the castle, warning the king and queen that a little girl had been abducted. The king had a whole group of guards search for the girl. The very next day, they found her. Her body, that is.

She was hidden underneath a whole bunch of leaves. Underneath her lifeless body was a pool of blood. She was stabbed 39 times, bruises all over her face and body. They announced the death to the whole village, making sure that the other kingdoms and villages nearby were aware of what was happening once again. Everyone was making sure that their kids and other little children didn't wonder off alone. 

Now, children murders haven't been done in 5 years... so it sent a wave of panic when Kayla was found dead. Since that day, more children went missing and every single time, they were found dead.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
*Present Time*

Sam, one of the royal guards that worked for *insert cool ass name* was patrolling around the woods. The woods were right on the other side of the gate that surrounded the quite beautiful village that he called a home. He vowed that he would do anything to protect his home, to protect everyone who lived there. All of his friends lived there, it was one of the reasons why he became a guard.

He walked around the inside of the gate (where the houses are at) along with Punz, Bad and Quackity. They were all a few feet away from each other, making sure nothing suspicious was going on.