♠️Testing♠️Chapter 11♠️

*A/N* I just realized that 7/8 of my classes have more boys then girls. Now, I don't really care about that.. but the fact that most of them are taller than me, I can't.

After many.. many hours of waiting down in the secret basement, Sapnap, Sam and Mrs. WasTaken were finally able to go back to the room they were originally in. The guards were still on the search for Sam, but had left the underground base to look around other areas nearby.

Finally, it was time for the 4th victim to die. Sapnap onto her arm while Sam stood in front of the two, nervous as hell. He took a deep breath, shakily lifting up his crossbow, pointing it at Mrs. WasTaken.

"N- no! Please, y- you can't do this! You're supposed to p- protect people!" She yelled, tears rolling down her face, her voice shaky. She was even trembling in Sapnap's grasp, trying to push him away. Sam clenched his jaw, aiming and firing the arrow. The ravenette moved to the side as Mrs. WasTaken fell onto the floor.

A pool of blood formed beneath her body. The sigh and knowing exactly what he has just done... traumatized him. The scene just kept repeating and repeating in his head, but then again.. he kinda liked the rush of adrenaline of killing someone.

Sapnap had sent Sam back into the dark room, which he went to immediately, needing to think about what just happened. Sap made sure to lock the door of course. Afterwards, Sapnap as if to taunt the guards back at Sam's home village, he found a way to get Mrs. WasTaken's skull. No need to ask how though... it's quite a gory things, duh. Once he had it, he left the base and went on his way towards the village, not informing Sam at all.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Somewhere far away, Technoblade and the gang of illegals + Philza, were trying to find ways to bring down the monarchy. So they could be free from years of prison, to bring down the unfair laws. Of course, after Niki was placed in the witness protection program, she was quite closed off.

She still was social, talking to people, still working in her bakery and such. But, she never mentioned why she had seemed scared during random times.

Currently, she had closed the bakery for the day. She sat down on her couch, letting out a sigh. Skeppy was there while Bad and Punz were out doing their job. He just wanted to make sure that Niki was safe after what happened, many parents would do the same if their child or children went through something life threatening.

"Are you alright?" Skeppy asked, sitting on the couch with her.

"Yeah... just thinking about Sap and what happened a few days ago" Niki said. "You think Sapnap is safe right now?"

"I'm certain that he is, he's strong... hence the fact that 'strong' is in 'Armstrong'" He said with a chuckle. Niki giggled, nodding her head. She sighed again, looking at Skeppy who gave her a smile.

"I think I'm going to... go take a walk, I'll make sure to stay within the village" Niki stated. Skeppy nodded and watched as she left the house, closing the door behind her.

In reality, she was going to the castle where King Manor was. She wanted, no.. needed to tell him about what had happened. The guards might have already told him, but she figured that it would be best for him to know what happened to her when she was alone with all of those criminals, her side of the story.

And of course after Manor knew about Niki's perspective of the story, he was pissed. Mad that the guards who were supposed to protect this village and many others.. let this happen to one of their people. So, he went to the prison to talk to the guards and scold them for letting all of this to happen and investigate the situation.

After all the scolding and shit, they began to search for clues inside the prison. Bad and Punz of course were there as well, along with Skeppy just in case he had any ideas. After a few minutes, one of the guards remembered about the cake.

"Hey! Why don't we test the cake.. after everyone ate a slice of it, they fell asleep in a matter of minutes" They stated. All the guards and Manor looked at each other and grabbed the cake, taking it to Minx who knew a whole bunch of things of testing objects and such.

After they got into her little separate room, they placed the cake down on the table where Minx was typing away in her computer, searching for possible locations as to where Mrs. WasTaken, Sam and Sapnap could be.

"Huh?"

"We need you to test this cake" king Manor said. Minx looked at him and nodded, putting on her gloves and grabbing all the things that she would need.

After around an hour, Minx was finished and had the test results printed out on a sheet of paper. She grabbed it out of the printer and looked at it, letting out a sigh. Manor and the others looked at her with confused faces, assuming that the sigh was bad.

"Well, I checked the cake and the test results are right here and.." Minx began, before taking a deep breath. "You're not the father"

"I mean, the cake had something added in it" one of the guards stated. Minx looked at the guy, shooting him a glare since she wasn't done with reading the test. She looked back at the paper.

"Well, we'll need more of the ingredient to find out what it is" Minx said, handing the test results to king Manor. This meant that they would have to phone a friend, Niki. With their absolutely amazing luck... Niki didn't answer the phone back in the bakery, she also didn't answer the phone back at her house.

They even sent Punz to check the bakery and her house to see if she was there, and of course she wasn't. King Manor sent the guards to look for her, if they didn't find her within the village.. then they would have to move onto the other villages, forests, and any other areas nearby where she could possibly be at, they would even have to search for her at her favorite places that she always went to when she was a child.

To Be Continued...
Word Count: 1,095