♠Betrayal♠Chapter 13♠

*A/N* Ya'll that boy from P.E that I mentioned that has called me "papi"- he keeps moaning, at me! I have told him to stop making those noises, but he wont stop! Idk what to doooo 😭

Sam's eyes were wide open.. Sapnap had just been shot. He was laying on the floor, his eyes opened in shock, bleeding out. Sam quickly ran over to him, slightly lifting him up. Sap looked at who had shot him. 

Dream and George were standing right there. Sap locked eyes with Dream.. the truth is that Dream and George have been tracking the ravenette down ever since he killed their parents. Sure they were his friends, but it was wrong to kill them. Dream looked sad, he didn't want to kill the boy but it had to be done for the greater good. At least, the blonde thought he killed his friend.

Sapnap stood up, Sam getting up as well.. taking a few steps back, a few tears had rolled down his cheeks. Sap's eyes were glowing red, he walked up to Dream and grabbed him by the arm, flipping him over his shoulder.

"You really thought just one bullet could kill me? You know I didn't want to do this... but" Sapnap said, crouching and placing the wither effect on Dream. The blonde began to yell in pain, George watching.. terrified.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" George yelled, running to Dream's side. Sapnap stepped back, a blank expression on his face. "HOW COULD YOU HURT YOUR FRIEND?!"

"Hah... friend? FRIEND?!" Sapnap began to yell. "IF HE WAS MY FUCKING FRIEND HE WOULD'VE STOOD UP FOR ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME, JUST LIKE YOU DID!"

Sam held the younger back, having some difficulty but managing. "Alright, either you both can leave.. or die". 

George looked at the two of them, scoffing. He managed to help Dream stand up and walk out of the house. He had healing potions in his bag, so he used it on the blonde. Meanwhile, Sapnap fell onto the floor again. Sam quickly crouched down where he was, taking off his armor and soon enough he took off his hoodie as well, which he used to apply pressure of Sap's wound.

"I knew they were going to turn on you at some point.." Sam whispered, but loud enough for Sapnap to hear. The ravenette giggled at the words, he too pictured them to betray him... but he didn't think they would do it this way. Sam picked up the younger, quickly running out of the house and back at the direction of his village.

The cold, night breeze felt a little too cold against the green haired male's face. The warmth of Sapnap's body was slowly disappearing the longer it took for him to get the shorter the aid he needed. Sam's breaths began to get heavy as he continued to run, looking at Sap's face every second to make sure he was still awake, still breathing...

"It's too late... Sam" Sapnap weakly stated. Sam shook his head, he wasn't about to lose the other... yeah, maybe Sap had tortured him and all but Sam grew a connection with him. He felt like he had to protect the younger, he can't imaging what it would be like if Sapnap did leave.

"No, it's not.. just breathe, keep talking.. just- don't leave please" Sam pleaded, his voice getting shaky as he felt tears forming in his eyes. Sap just looked at him, a worried expression on his face. He let out a sigh, he could tell something was going on.. but he decided to ignore it, it's the least of their problems.

"I pictured Dream and George betraying me, I just didn't think they would do something like this" Sapnap said. Sam looked at him, a small smile was plastered on Sap's face as he thought back to all the things the trio had done together when they were still kids.