♠️Caught♠️Chapter 5♠️

*A/N* Thank you GamerDoughnut for giving me an idea for this chapter! :D 

Sam was waiting in the prison, being informed by Eret that Dream had come by, saying that his parents wanted their to be guards around their house, or at least a very strong, smart and quick guard to make sure they were okay. Eret told Sam that Dream's parents were considering him to go over and stay a few days, in case a little someone "visited" them. But they were also considering Punz and Bad since they were related to that one person.

Apparently, Dream or his sister were going to come by to either tell Bad, Punz or Sam that their parents wanted one of them to come by. Bad and Punz were waiting in the prison with Sam as well. It didn't take long for the two siblings to get there. Karl walked into the room the three were waiting in, signaling for Bad and Punz to leave the room. After the other two left, Sam got up and approached Karl who began to speak.

"Dream and Drista are here, they wanted to speak with you" Karl said, "I think you're gonna be chosen to watch over their place for a few days."

"Alright, where are they right now?" Sam asked as they walked out of the room. Karl quietly let out a "over here" as he lead the green haired male towards the front of the prison. Once they made it to the front, Dream and Drista were sitting on chairs patiently.

"Oh good, you're here" Dream said as he got up, his sister staying on the chair. "My parents want you to come over and watch over the place, they are kinda paranoid since Sapnap is kinda after them now."

"Alright, do they want me to go there now?" Sam asked.

"Yes, come on Drista we gotta go home now" Dream said, getting a hold of his sister's hand as they began to walk out of the building. As they walked, they could always hear rustling and noises around them, but it turned out to be just little wild animals. 

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Somewhere far away, Sapnap sat on a very long stone pillar. It reached way above the leaves of trees. Those trees were burning, it was a rather small forest. He noticed that there was a farm right next to the farm that clearly needed more space for animal cages, especially for cows and sheep. The farm even needed more space for growing crops, so Sap was basically saving the farmers time and doing them a favor.

As he sat, he thought what he was going to do once he went after Mr. and Mrs. WasTaken. He stared at the fire, getting an idea. He wanted them to suffer, they did treat him worse than the NotFounds. Sapnap sighed, watching your own uncle get killed was terrifying. Rod may have hurt the ravenette, but they were still family. He's just glad that George didn't have to watch his parents die and now he hopes that Dream and Drista don't witness their parents death.

Sap just continued on watching the forest burn, the leaves no longer there, the tree trunks were slowly disappearing. A smile formed onto his face, he was so close to completing his mission.. he's be able to turn himself in quicker than he thoughts, either leave the world or somehow just be sent to jail. He assumed that whoever caught him would follow the rules, "every single Nether Hybrid shall be executed, no mercy"

After the forest was finally gone, he jumped off the pillar. He created a portal, a black misty one. He went through it, landing on a dark surface. His surroundings were just dark, and endless dark room. Pitch black. It was a place where Nether hybrids would end up in if they teleported and didn't create a second portal to complete the teleportation thing, yet. He opened his second portal which lead to the now empty land. Sap walked through, closing the portal behind him.