♠️Manipulative♠️Chapter 6♠️

*A/N* Thank you GamerDoughnut! Guys I forgot to mention, I fell the day before yesterday. I was getting in the shower and slipped, now the back of my knee had a bruise. Isn't that amazing? Such bad luck 

Sapnap thought for a few minutes, Sam's question was something that Sap has thought about before. Having to live with knowing that you killed people, killed your own best friends' parents, it wasn't something you would be fond of. Sapnap on the other hand, he knew exactly what he was going to do after it was all done.

"I'm planning on- wait a second... why should I tell you?" Sap questioned. Sam just stared at him, the other making direct eye contact. While the ravenette was somewhat distracted, Sam slowly reached for his sword, failing as it was strapped on his back.

"Look.. what I'm doing is for the greater good, you... you're just getting in the way" Sapnap stated. He walked over to the other, having to slightly lift his head up to look at Sam. The same black particles appeared around his right hand, the same way it did when he used the wither effect on Mr. WasTaken.

He was about to use it on Sam, only to stop right before his fingertips could even touch the taller's hoodie. They both turned around to see Mrs. WasTaken standing there in shock, for one... seeing her husband dead on the chair that Sapnap tied him to and two... to see that Sapnap was standing right there, after not seeing the boy after so long.

Before she could even say Sap's name, the black particles disappeared from the ravenette's hand as he grabbed Sam and teleported away. The two ended up in the woods where Sapnap blindfolded Sam, soon grabbing his hand and leading him to his new little hideout. Sam kept moving his free hand around, making sure that he didn't run into a tree.

After a few minutes of walking, Sam heard a door open, soon being pulled into a building. He was then sat down on a couch. The blindfold was pulled off of his face. Sam looked around, seemed to be underground since the walls were stone, same with the floor. He could also slightly smell the smoke from torches around the area. He turned his attention to the younger male who was facing away from him.

"They're going to find me no matter what you do" Sam said, making the other quickly turn to look at him. 

"You wanna test that theory? You should be glad that you're not dead yet" Sapnap sneered. 

"Thank you for that honor, I'm very blessed to be the person to have it" Sam responded.

"You know.. I'm this close to killing you right now"

"So you're not" Sam said, Sapnap looked at him with a confused face.

"What?"

"I mean, I see nothing so you're not even close" Sam stated, making the other frustrated. "If you're really close to killing me, then do it"

Sapnap's breath slightly quickened after that, something deep inside just bothered him whenever he actually thought of killing the green haired male. He didn't want to admit it, but he knew that he liked the guard... in more way than one that is.

He was afraid... afraid that if Sam somehow left the hideout then the other guards would come and kill him. But if Sam stayed, long enough for Sapnap to at least convince him to stay with him. Sap sighed, walking over to Sam and taking the cuffs off. Sam just looked at the ravenette, confused.

"What are you-" Sam began, only to be cut off.

"Try anything and you're getting cuffed again" Sapnap stated coldly. The ravenette looked at Sam, seeing how close they were. He quickly got up and walked towards a few chests. Sam sighed as he watched Sapnap take out what seemed to be a picture frame. He just stood there, staring at the picture.

"You know.. being this way doesn't make me happy, sometimes I wish that I didn't decide to follow this path, sometimes I wish that I stayed with them... I could've still been the same innocent boy that they loved"

"Who's 'they'?" Sam asked. Sapnap turned around, walking over to the other and handing him the picture frame. Sap walked away right after, going into a different room. 

Sam looked at the picture, seeing that it was a portrait of a family. Bad and Skeppy looked young, sitting on a bench together. A big house was behind them, a big field filled with flowers. In front of the two, there were three children. One with blonde hair and light blue crystal eyes, he seemed to be around the age of 5.. it looked like a mini version of Punz. Sam quietly laughed, Punz always snatched the baby pictures out of Sam's hands.

Right next to mini Punz, there was a girl with black hair with two blonde streaks at the front. She had dark, diamond blue eyes. Looked like Niki, seemed to be around the age of 4. This made Sam smile even more to see just how happy his friends looked when they were just kids. He then looked right next to little Niki, seeing a little boy around the age of 3. He had black fluffy hair, and dark blue eyes with a red circle surrounding his pupils. He noticed just how happy he was, Sam couldn't believe what Sapnap had become.

 ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Sapnap had spent hours trying to find Mrs. WasTaken. He needed to finish his mission, once and for all. He had her tied up in a chair in a basement. Currently, he was sitting on his knees in front of Sam who was sitting on a couch.

"I will let you go if you do me a favor" Sapnap said.

"No" Sam responded, angering the younger. Sap sighed, he had an ability to place effects on people, those effects being painful which last 30 seconds, but it wasn't painful enough to kill someone. He placed that effect on Sam, listening and watching as the other slightly yelled from the sudden pain. After 30 seconds, it went away.

Sapnap hugged the other, rubbing his back to calm him down. This only confused Sam more as Sapnap kept placing the effect on him every single time he said no to the favor. It just kept on going, for a long time.

After many minutes later, Sapnap hugged the other once again, whispering in his ear "come on.. if you do me this little favor, it'll all stop."

"This is a safe space, treat it like home.. the sooner you do the favor the more it'll feel like home" Sapnap said. Sam resisted though, denying it once again. Sap just sighed for the billionth time, getting up and dragging Sam towards the basement. Sam noticed Mrs. WasTaken was tied to a chair, tears running down her face. 

"Kill her" Sapnap said. Sam was scared of course, he tried to keep his cool.. but his fear was slightly showing. Sap noticed, so he pulled out a sword and handed it to the other. Sam took it, but instead of going towards Dream's mom, he grabbed Sapnap from behind and held the sword to his neck.

Sapnap being his sneaky self, uses the wither effect of the taller.. but not enough to kill him, just enough to make him pass out.

Sapnap managed to place Sam on a bed, tying him up. He waits for him to wake up, not having to wait long since Sam was startled awake from the tightness around his wrists and legs. He looked around, spotting the ravenette sitting beside him. Sap made sure to take Sam's weapons away, and hide them somewhere that Sam wouldn't even think about searching for them.

"I've got some questions for you" Sapnap stated, making the other nervous. 

To Be Continued...
Word Count (Minus A/N): 1,258