Lee Felix - Stray Kids; requested

Warnings: free use, size kink, strength kink, crying, hair pulling, overtimulation, thigh hitting, spanking, pwp, implied sex afterwards,possession kink, bulge kink, and many more :)

Theme: overstimulation has always been his favorite, so why not treat him.

Words: 1192

A/n: this fic istg. Nut. Just nut. Absolutely inside with it. This fic was requested by cherrxrl28, I hope you love it just as me <3 all feedback is always appreciated, have fun!

____________________

“F-fuck! The boy before you screams out as you slam up into him. You're sure that, even though you can't feel it, that the tip of your strap is hitting your tiny boyfriend right where he needs it, and right where you want it. Looking down, you can see how your dildo is making a bump in his stomach, him being much smaller compared to the thing strapped around your waist. 

You go from holding the boy's legs up, to moving one down, caressing the bulge in his stomach.

“Does it feel good kitten?” you ask the boy whos desperately wrapped around you as you harshly fuck him against the hallway wall. The boy nods his head, letting out more moans and whines from the amazing feeling you're giving him.

The boy suddenly lets out a loud whine as you push on the bulge, allowing you to hit places he's never thought you could reach.

“Your mine.” you tell him, positioning your hips to get deeper into the boy. Felix doesn't complain, letting you do what you want with him, with his body. That was his only purpose, to make you feel good. That also meant being bent over a table whenever you felt like it without him complaining; but he didnt care, as long as at the end of the day he'd go to bed next to you. 

Felix is brought out of his thoughts when you slap your hand on one of the boy’s thighs, making him whimper out from the pleasure that came with the pain.

“You like that doll?” you ask him, smacking him again, this time much harder and on his ass.

“F-fuck im close…!” he tells you, and you bet that if you could feel how the boy, who was completely at your disposal, closed his walls so viciously against the dldo shoved up into him, you too would be just as close as him. But, unlucky for him, you weren't, and you could go for hours more, just pistoning your hips up into the boy. 

Angling your hips a different way, you make it so that you're hitting more stomachs than his g-spot, making the boy whine out from not getting the satisfaction of finishing, knowing how close he was.

“P-please.” the boy begs, tears starting to run down his cheeks. You just chuckle, cooing down at the mess of a boy you made. You stop your movements, pressing yourself against the boy on the wall, earring a moan from him, feeling your strap go deeper up into him. You just ignore him, taking your hand off the boy’s thighs, moving them to whip his tears away. He looks up at you with the most adorable puppy eyes he's ever given you, and you can’t help but kiss the top of his forehead lightly.

“Color?” you ask him, moving your hands back down to his thighs as you start to rock back and forth into him once again.

“G-green.” he says, lolling his head back to moan out in pleasure.

“Good boy.” you tell him, aiming your hips back down to hit the boy right in his g-spot. He moans out loudly, feeling his high come back to him just as quickly as he lost it.

“Gonna cum kitty?” you ask him, speeding up your thrusts. He nods his head and just continues moaning out, too fucked out to even answer you.

“Cum for me doll,” you tell him, leaning forward to leave more marks on the boy's neck, right next to the ones you made the other day. “Cum for master won't you, come undone for me pet.” you tell him, biting down on the sweet spot right below his adams apple.

The boy lets out a strangled moan, and with the help of one of your hands coming up to his member to stroke just the tip of his member, he's falling over the edge, hard.

His body shakes, his head falling forward into him as he lets out scream-like moans into the emptiness of your apartment. You dont stop your movements, even after he's done cumming and the boy is trying to push you away.

“F-fuck m-mast-er!” he loudly moans out, feeling the overstimulation you were giving to him by not stopping your movements. You reach your hand up from his thigh to press it against the bulge in his stomach, making him whine out even more from the added stimulation.

“Be a good pet and cum for me again. Think you can do that?” you ask him, pressing even harder against the bulge in his stomach.

And that's what he does, he cums once again, spilling his seat all over his stomach. You don't stop until you can tell the boy's finished, pulling out slowly and letting go of his thighs letting him attempt to stand. You find out soon after that you'll have to move your hands to his hips to help him stand up.

“F-felt go-good.” he tells you after a few seconds of just his chest rising up and down, eyes half lidded as he looks at you. You coo down at him, pecking his lips softly. You lean down to the boy, whispering something into his ears.

“I'm not done pet.” you tell him, grabbing him by his hips and helping him walk from the hallway to the kitchen, bending him over the countertop that was right in the middle of the room afterwards. 

You never realized how easy it was for you to carry him, but you just assumed it was because he was so small and tiny while you were twice as tall as him and worked out constantly. You found that adorable, how he had to ask you for things that were on the top shelf of cabinets, and how you could easily lift him above you without breaking a sweat. It was hot, and he knew it

 He lets out a whine, and you just ignored it, lining the tip of your strap up with the boy’s hole again.You slam into him, making him let out a scream as you do so. You rock your hips back and forth, not waiting for the boy below you to catch his breath. You slap his thigh, moving both your hands back to his waist. The boy below you lets out more moans and whimpers, tears falling down his cheeks with every movement that came from you. You worry if you should stop, but he hasn't said anything, or done the movement that stood for the safe word, so you just kept going.

You snaked one of your hands down to the boy’s member, easily wrapping your hand around it. You could feel the veins popping out of it as you ran your fingers down it, scratching it just a little with your nails, earring a small scream from the boy bent over the countertop.

You chuckle, leaning down to press a kiss on Felix's nape.

"Start screaming," You tell him, moving your hips just a bit faster.

"Cause I don't plan on stopping any time soon, and I know you can't be quiet forever."