6. Lee Minho - Stray Kids

Warnings: sub!Minho, dom!female!reader, non-idol au, degrading, mysoginistim, incest(kinda), somnopilia, handjob/blowjob, exhabionisim(kinda), mistress kink, and many more

Theme: Incest; Day 4

Words:2,883

A/n: well, liked this and am definitely gonna post a pt. 2 later on. I hope you like it and feedback is always appreciated:) also, why he's so beautiful, like. It's hard to believe that I don't like him at first smh and now he's my bias wrecker, I'm dead.
____________________

As soon as the warm water hit your skin, you let out a loud sigh of relief. The day so far had been a mess and all you had wanted to do was fall asleep the minute you got home. But, sadly, you were forced to do your homework and then eat with your family. But now, you finally had your "me time". But even that can't be just yours. You hear the door open and quickly announce yourself.

"Fuck off." you say, knowing exactly who it is. Lee Minho, your brother. Well, step brother, 1 out of 8 step brothers.

"I have to shower too." He whines out. All you do is scoff out, knowing that that wasn't the the real reason why he's was standing outside the shower, currently undressing. Lately, has been a lot more up and close with you, resting his hands where they aren't suppose to or touching places that a normal brother would stay far a way from. But, nope, he's not even close to normal, none of them are.

"Don't." You warn him as you can see his shadow through the shower curtain, and he's fully undressed.

"It'll be good for the environment." He tells you as he opens the curtain, getting into the shower with you. You cover up your bottom half, but not the top, wanting to tease him a bit. You fallow his eyes and surprisingly, their not all over your body like they've been the past week now.

You stand back, allowing him to get into the falling water. The water hits his hair and he pushes it back after allowing it to get drenched in the water. He takes the shampoo bottle and squeezes some soap into his palm, setting the bottle down afterwards. He takes the soap in his hands and rubs it into his hair. You guess he wants to tease you too, because he take all his time to lather it into his hair.

"You fucking, I swear." You say to him, getting closer to him, tossing his hands to the side roughly so that you can scrub the soap into his hair. He laughs, and you just know that he has a smirk running across his face.

"Shut up whore." You tell him as you yank a bit of his hair. You expected him to groan out from the pain but it was the complete opposite. He lets out a not loud but not quiet moan along with a pornographic, "fuck~!"

You stop what you're doing and he slaps his hand over his mouth in disbelief of what he just did. You take your hands off his head and back up, going back to the spot you were previously standing in. As you're doing that, he takes this opportunity to wash his hair. And to do so, he decides to turn around, so that he is now facing you. With his eyes closed, he leans back and lets the water wash out the soap with the help of his hands. You can see that his face is a light shade of pink and when you scan his body, you can see his half hard cock. You chuckle, now having a plan in your mind.

You step forward, little by little, until you can feel his member pressed up against your stomach. He lets out a tiny gasp and then looks to you, being a bit surprised at how close you where. You can see a bit of soap still in his hair and you use that as your excuse.

"You're not doing it right." I tell him as I reach my hands up to scrub the rest of the soap out. As you do that, you make sure to press your body onto his, squishing his dick between the two of you. He lets out a little whine from the pain and you just scoff.