Min Yoongi - BTS; requested

Warnings: sub!Yoongi, dom!female!reader, sub!fwb!Hobi, noona kink, pet names, cum eating, wand vibrator(for yoongi), handcuffs, overstimulation, implied sex, aftercare, size kink(reader is taler than yoongi), curuption kink(kinda), choking, and much more :)

Theme: what happens when the not so innocent virgin goes over to the known playgirl’s house? He catches her in a not so innocent position.

Words: 6072

A/n: hehe, this fic make me go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I added so much to it like, i didn't expect it to get this long, but it did. I hope the week and a half it took me to write this will be worthwhile, because I quite like this fic. This was requested by an anon, so I hope you like it! Any and all feedback is appreciated as always :)) have fun

_________________________________________

“You all need to pair up into partners.” your professor says. You groan, knowing that you were gonna have to pair up with someone you don't know because you had no friends in that class.

“But,” the profesor starts again. “Your partners will be assigned.” he finishes, ending with a sigh of relief from you. You seem to be the only one though, as everyone around you lets out a groan as they all sit back down in their seats.

Your profesor starts to call out the names of people who would be paired together. Finally, when you hear your name, you're surprised to hear the name you got paid up with.

“L/n Y/n with Min Yoongi.” your professor says. You know who this boy is, everyone did. He was an up and coming rapper and was the shortest boy in the class, which didn't go well with the fact that you were the tallest female in the whole collage. You were around 6’0, while the boy was 5’9. You may think that it's not a big height difference, but your wore heels that made you around 6’4 everyday to school But, the way he presented himself made his ora seem like he was actually 6’0, which you found funny. He was the complete opposite of you, quiet, small and intimidating while you were rather loud and outgoing, making it your goal to flirt with everyone and anyone.

Sighing, you get up and head over to the boy, knowing that he was known for being antisocial.

“So, partner,” you start, sitting down in the chair next to him. “Where should we meet for the assignment?” you ask him. It takes some time to get an answer out of him, but he manages to squeak out a small “your place”. You chuckle, nodding your head in agreement.

“Alright,” you say. You extend your arm outwards, motioning your hand for his phone. “Let me give you my number and we’ll text about when to meet.” you tell him. He timidly hands you his phone, opening the phone app for you to put your number in. And thats what you do, putting your name in and a “<3” at the end, just to fuck with him.

Suddenly, the bell rings and you hand the boy his phone back, making sure to text you from his phone so you know who it is.

“See you later.” you tell him as you walk out, giving him a little wink before you exit, earning your partners face to light up in a red tone. You chuckle, actually excited to do a project for once.

Over the next few days, the two of you texted back and forth about the project. Eventually you guys figure out a time to meet, giving him your address beforehand. Monday at 5 pm is what the two of you agreed on and, best to your luck, your best friend Hobi was coming over a few hours beforehand. But, you knew why he wanted to, so you made sure to tell Yoongi to not come even a minute early, knowing that you wouldn't want to scare the poor boy if he happened to see anything.

YOONGI’S POV

Finally, the day came, Monday. Springing out of bed from my glorious nap, I headed to the bathroom to start getting ready, wanting to look the best I could for Y/n. Usually I would dress in a laid back outfit, a sweatshirt and some jeans, if I was going to my friends house. But this was different. Not in the way that I didn't want her to be my friend, cause I definitely do, but in a way to impress her.