♡obsessive love♡

Warnings: implys themes of murder, obsessive love, implied stalking 

Theme: when love goes to far

Words: 228

A/n:
I'm the stealer (yah)
심장 가장 깊숙한 곳 가 (that's right)
움켜 쥔 순간
Pull the trigger (yah)
잔인하게 날 쓰러트리고
넌 또 사라져

ENG TRANS:

I'm the stealer (yah)
I'll go into the deepest place of your heart (that's right)
When I have you in my hands
Pull the trigger (yah)
You cruelly made me fall
And then disappeared 

This small paragraph thing is inspired by these lyrics in the song "The Stealer" by The Boyz. Enjoy!!

_________________________

I shouldn't have done it. I didn't know what I was thinking. I don't think I was. All I wanted was for her to be mine. I told myself I would go too far, cross the boundaries of what was right and wrong. 

But, eventually the late night walks by her house turned into pictures of her sleeping ever so peacefully to follow her when she went on dates. It was bad enough that she did go on any, but it was even worse knowing it was with him. I was just looking out for her, I didn't want her to get hurt. She should know that she's mine after all, I made it so obvious. I guess that's what made me snap. 

I didn't mean to hurt him, really. I just wanted his lips off hers. I tried to stop her from screaming, I really did, but I had no choice, I'd have to take her too. 

Even now, I can still feel it beating in my hand. It was different from his, it lasted longer. It felt good, but it was wrong, so wrong. That's why I have to do this, I have to make things right again. I knew that even if she wasn't alive, I still needed to have her.

And I knew that by pulling that trigger, I would be able to.