Kim Seokjin - Bts, requested

Warnings: sub!brat!Jin, dom!female!reader, pegging, overtimulation, dacrophilia(hehe), bodage, mirror sex, possesion kink(? Idk if that is the right name for it), non-idol!Jin, punishment, cum eating, daddy kink, kinda soft at the end, implied aftercare, and many more :)

Theme: Your boyfriend insists that he can get anyone he wants, but can he really?

Words: 1,786

A/n: hehe, let's thank cherrxrl28 for making me write a new fic every other week. Absolutely love what they requested and I hope that this is what you had in mind :). As always, any and all feedback is appreciated :)) Enjoy

____________________

He's so pretty. You knew that. Everyone knew that, I mean his nickname wasn’t world wide handsome for a reason. But sometimes, all that beauty could get to his head and turn into pure cockyness, just like now. Jin, who had been staring at himself in the bathroom mirror for the past hour and a half, had come out talking about how great he looked today. Now, that didn't bother you, having dealt with this multiple times before. This time though, he started going off saying how much prettier he was than you.

You shrugged it off, thinking that you must have just misheard or he was just playing around, but when he kept going, you knew that he was doing this on purpose. It didnt hurt that he thought this, you knew he has a big stupid ego that gave him a god complex as wide as his solders, but that didnt stop you from being upset about it. Still, you decided to push it to the back of your brain.

You guess you could say you ”snapped” when said boy started saying how many people were just lining up to date him, asking him for his number everyday. Now that pissed you off, because now you knew he was doing it to get a reaction out of you, probably a sexual one, which he knew you'd give into.

And that's exactly what you did. You walked over, grabbed him by his hair, and pulled him to your shared bedroom. Pushing him to sit down on the bed once you got close enough, you began what you would call his “punishment”.

And that's where you were now, feeling his body flushed against your own, milking him out while you fucked him from behind while he watched the whole ordeal in the mirror leaning on the wall in front of him.

“You like that whore?” you ask him, pulling his hair so that he can see himself clearer in the mirror. Altho, you're not entirely sure he could from the progressive tears that were streaming down his face, covering up his field of vision.

“P-please.” he whines out, feeling both the pressure of having what, five, six orgasms now? Too many to count. As well as the 8 inch cock sliding in and out of his now, rather stretched out hole mixed with the feeling of his scalp aching from how well you were pulling at it.

“Please what?” you ask him cockaly. He whines out, being too fucked out to even try and form a coherent sentence. Chuckling down at him through the mirror, you slow your movements so that you can give all your attention to the boy in front of you.

“You know what needs to be done for me to stop baby,” you tell him, moving your empty hand up to wipe some of the tears off his face, but not too much, loving seeing him a mess like this. Jin’s toned body perfectly compliments the red ropes you tied around his torso and upper thighs. The ropes perfectly wrapped around his chest, crisscrossing around him, making it even easier to grip onto them while you fucked right into his ass. And you favorite part, whas the rope that went down around his vline, tying around his huge thighs and beautiful hard member. Saying that the scene you were able to see in the mirror in front of you didnt turn you on would be a lie, because if you didn’t have any panties on right now, you're sure you would have your own little cup filled with slick at this point just like your boyfriend did. You earn another whine from him as an answer, deciding not to do anything because you know that if he really wanted to say something he would.