Jung Hoseok & Kim Namjooon - BTS; requested

Warnings: sub!Hobi, sub!Namjoon, dom!female!reader, exhibistionsism(kinda), blowjob(kinda), handjob, implied sex afterwards, praising, overstimulation

Theme: you were needy, and not willing to wait for your boyfriends' live to be done to get what you wanted.

Words: 1268

A/n: so i didnt expect this fic to be so short, but here it is hehe. This was requested by cherrxrl28 as a second part to the fic i posted the other day. I hope you like it and ill hopefully have the next request up by the middle of next week. I have a full day of soon, so hopefully i can write during then. I hope yall enjoy and as always any and all feedback is welcomed :))

____________________

You were horny. There was no better way to say it, other than the feeling between your legs were starting to get the betterhand of you. That's why when you found out that your boyfriend's were going live in a few minutes when you arrived at their company, you weren't very happy about it. You mopped sure, even begged your boyfriend, Namjooon, not to, and just do it later.

But, the leader was persistent that he did the live, seeing how he promised ARMY and didn't want to disappoint them. You rolled your eyes, but sunk back onto the couch in Hobi's studio anyways, knowing that if Namjonn's fans were on his mind, that there was no way to get him to listen to you. You pulled out your phone and scrolled through instagram, hobi and namjoon starting their live soon after.

For a while, that's what you did, just scroll aimlessly on your phone as you listened to what the two boys were talking about. But, that got boring quickly, and the aching between your legs didn't go away, one bit. Eyeing the boys, you couldn't help but let your eyes linger to your boyfriend's arm, seeing how the way he was flexing made the veins in his arm pop out perfectly. Looking at your smaller boyfriend, you ran your eyes up and down his legs, wanting nothing more than to use them to get off. You tried to hold yourself back, you really did, but all of the overthinking and imagining got to you, and you couldn't take it anymore.

So, getting down on your knees, you crawled over to the set of boys. You stopped momentarily when Hobi got up to go out of the room, but kept going on your hands and knees after he closed the door behind him. You made sure to crawl quietly, not wanting the other people on the other side of the live to possibly hear you.

That didn't stop you from lightly grabbing Namjoon's leg when you got close enough, wanting him to know of your presence so that he wouldt be startled when you went under the table. His eyes darted to your figure on the ground for only a second, but he soon refocused on the live with shaky words.

After he went back to the live, you snuck under the desk, placing yourself right before the boy's legs. They were closed and you had to hold back a laugh when you realized that he was tensing his legs together, wanting to make it so that you couldn't get your hands where you wanted them to be. But, unfortunately for him, you knew just how to get him to do what you want.
Running your hand down his leg, you make sure to drag your nails along his skin, sinking them into it. This causes him, after a few minutes of enduring the pain, finally open his legs for you. Looking at his crotch, you were face to face with it, and you let an inaudible whimper slip past your lips as you could clearly see the imprint of his thick member slightly standing up in his shorts.

You rake your hand up the boy's thigh, placing it over his hard member when you reach it. You don't take it out of his shorts, not wanting to make any noise, and just continue to grope it through his thin basketball shorts. You could feel a wet patch in the bottom of your panties seeping through your pants, and you wanted nothing more than to just tell the boy before you to shut the damn app off so that you could ride him. You were a mess, and you could slowly feel your mouth salivate at the thought of having said boy in your mouth.

The boy above you wasn't doing any better than you though. He was stuttering like crazy, and just making up the excuse that he was cold. When he saw a comment telling him to get the blanket behind him, he just ignored it, knowing that if he moved everyone would see how absolutely hard he was.

He continued talking until Hobi came back into the room, closing the door behind him. You too stopped your movements, only slightly groping the boy sat before the live.

When your other boyfriend, Hobi, sat down, he jumped a little, not expecting you to be under the table. His eyes dart to you in confusion, but he soon sees the hand on his boyfriend's crotch, and he gets the memo. He soon realizes the actions he just made, and is quick to play it off as stubbing his toe, looking down at the ground to find what made him do this.

The two boys go back to talking with their fans, and you resume your movements on the boy before you, snaking your other hand up one of the legs of the boy sitting besides you, moving you hand in the same movement as the other one.

Now, both boys were unconsciously stuttering as you increased the power of your hands, making sure to pay attention to their tips. Namjoon was doing much worse than Hobi was, and you knew it wouldn't be long before he came. You wondered if he was gonna let this continue to the point where he'd cum live, in front of billions of people that were already seeing the two boy's actions suspicious. You let your mind wander until the taller of your boyfriend speaks, telling the people on the other side of the screen that it was about time to end the live. The boy beside him agees, nodding his head vigorously. All you do is chuckle, knowing that you were about to get what you wanted from the two.

After saying goodbye to the live, they end it, making sure that they really did end it. After they confirm that the live has ended, the two of them slump back into their seats, opening their mouths as small grunts pass out of it.

Hobi's hands go down the hem of his shorts, pushing them down his thighs along with his underwear. You move your hand back onto his member, stroking it fast, waiting for him to cum with your other boyfriend.

After some time, and Namjoon doing the same actions as his boyfriend, you can tell that the two boys are close, precum running down their harded members out of their reddened heads. Knowing this, you speed up your movements even more, bringing their members down to your mouth for them to enevidably release in.

And, as you licked one stroke up each boy's member, your two boyfriends come undone with long loud moans, letting their release fall into your mouth. Your smaller boyfriend shakes as he does so, feeling his ogasm overwhelm him.

You dont stop your movements as they come undone wanting to milk out everything they have in them. It's only when Hobi lets out a whine, trying to push away from your hand, is when you stop, not wanting them to be too overstimulated, getting up from under the table soon after.

For a little while, you let their chests rise up and down, letting phrases fall out of your mouth as you pet their heads, knowing how well they were for you. You question them if they wanted to go home, slipping in a suggestion to continue this when you arrived there, and the boys both shake their heads, getting hard again already at the thought of being able to feel you around them.