1. Seo Changbin-StrayKids

Warnings: sub!Changbin, dom!female!reader, sexting(?), knife play, handcuffs, blindfold, size kink, edging(?), masterbation, mommy kink, aftercare, and many more.

Words: 2761

Theme: Knife Play

A/n: this is my first story of this book, so I hope y'all like it. All feedback is appreciated :)

                                            ____________________

Work was not a very fun time for you, or anyone really. Altho the job itself had good benefits and paid you enough to help pay for your shared apartment, you'd rather do absolutely anything else than this. You were aimlessly replying to emails, details of meetings and work due by the end of the week aimlessly going from your eyes to your to-do list you were currently filling out. What you didn't expect out of your boring day was a text from your boyfriend, Changbin.

Even though the two of you had been together for a while and were both very clingy towards each other, due to your job of non-stop focus and Changbin's constant need to be an avid part of his boy group, the two of you only really texted before and after work, detailing when you'd be home or how much you couldn't wait to cuddle up to the other.

So, to be sent a video nonetheless was a bit surprising. Your first thought was why he wasn't practicing, but you just guessed that they decided to end it early. You knew how much your boyfriend enjoyed being a part of Stray Kids, so you made sure that he was kept on track during the day. Even if you missed him and wanted to send him one heart emoji, you knew he would be distracted during the rest of the day.

When you opened the message icon between the two of you, you made sure to be careful as to make sure no one knew you were on your phone. Figuring your boyfriend had just sent a video of him practicing or maybe rapping something for you to evaluate, you plugged your headphones in, tapping on the video.

To your surprise, it was neither a tik tok nor a cute cat video, it was him. He was kneeling on your shared bed, sitting on his heels. His bottom half was clothless and you could clearly see (and hear) that he was jacking off. Just staring at the video in surprise, you couldn't help but hear little 'mommys' slip past his lips.

"Mommy~" you heard him say.

"Mommy, baby's needy~ Want you to come home, please!! Want you to make me feel good~!"

You could help but get wet at that. His tiny hand barely wrapped around his member and you could start to see his thighs start to shake a bit. You could see all of the past scars on his thighs too, some healed and some still healing. He looked gorgeous. Even if he was breaking your rule, all you wanted was to pin him down, rail him into the bed and make his little thighs bleed once again. And right before he was about to cum, he stopped, taking his hand off his dick and leaning forward to moan into the camera.

Thank God you had your headphones on, because the whole office would have heard what your sub was doing.

"I won't cum until you tell me, okay mommy? I still wanna be a good boy. Don't get mad, promise? I didn't cum, don't wanna break mommy's rule." you heard your boyfriend over the video, along with a whine and a moan every now and then. And with that, the video ended.

Looking at the clock on the wall, you saw that there was only half an hour until you got to have your hour and a half lunch break, yet another benefit from working for roughly 10 hours a day. If you took off early now, seeing as you had everything caught up in the moment, you could run home and play for roughly 2 hours or so. Without thinking much, lust clouding your train of thought, you gathered your things and headed out to the elevator to go down to the parking garage.