Lee Felix - Stray Kids, requested

Warnings: sub!Felix, brat!Felix, dom!female!reader, punishment, videotaping, overstimulation, suffocation/choking, spanking, humiliation, peggings, multiple orgasms, degradation, voyeurism(kinda), size kink(?), hair pulling, and much more :)

Theme: Felix decides to be a brat, so what better way to deal with him then a good old punishment

Word Count: 3,804

A/n: this fic makes me go berrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Like i've never written anything so mmmmmmmm. Anyways, this was requested by cherrxrl28, I hope this is everything you wished and more:) Feedback is always appreciated :))

___________________

As much as you didnt like big crowds or loud noises, you loved being at concerts, especially when it was one your boyfriend performed in. and being the supportive girlfriend you were, you always made sure to go to each and every concert you could. That's where you were at the moment, backstage at one of your boyfriend's group's concerts. Everything so far was going smooth and it seemed like the boys were overall enjoying themselves on stage. Apparently enough for your boyfriend Felix to "accidentally" flash the croup full of phones and other devices that could clearly get a glimpse at his defined body.

The minute you saw his sculpted body over the big screen backstage, your mood dropped completely. Especially when you saw Felix's smirk light up on the big screen. But, as infuriated as you were, you currently couldn't do anything about it. Currently at least.

After the current song ended and the boys said a few words to the crowd, thanking stay for attending and hoping that their night is as wonderful as them, they bow and close the show, happily skipping and walking off of the stage. The 8 chaotic boys all enter at once backstage, all so tired but so full of energy at the same time. The first thing your boyfriend does is come up to you, sweaty and calm despite what he knows he did, to give you one of his infamous bear hugs. You want to tell him not to, ask him what the hell he was thinking, but you decide to do that for later. That is until, once his arms are tight around you, that he decides to quietly moan straight into your ear.

That's when you break, grabbing onto his hair, yanking his head back. And what do you see sprawled across his face? That devilish smirk once again.

"You're a whore, you know that?" you tell him, loud enough for anyone to see if they haven't already. Felix lets out a whine from both the grip on his skull and the degrading name you called him. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see Hyunjin side eyeing you, but he just goes back to the conversation he was having with his fellow members.

Looking back at the boy before you, it's your turn to smirk, noticing the blush dancing across his face.

"Aww," you say, fackig sympathy. "Are you embarrassed baby?" you ask him. "Or maybe, you want to get caught, that's it, isn't it?" you ask the boy again, this time earning a whine in response. You chuckle, knowing now what you were going to say to him to get him begging down on his knees below you. You lean over into his neck, mouth right by his ear, ready to spit the dirty things on your mind.

"Your such a slut, you know? What if Chan or Changbin saw you, hm? What would they say?" you ask him. You continue, seeing that Felix is doing everything in his power to make sure that he keeps nice and still for you. "They would probably agree with me, wouldn't you think? That you're nothing but a needy little whore in need of a punishment. Maybe I should call Chan over and see what I should do?" you ask him. At that, your boyfriend's eyes open wide, almost bulging out of his eyes, desperately shaking his head while spewing all of the excuses he could think of.

Although Felix was your boyfriend, you knew Chan way before you ever met anyone else within the group, being neighbors with him since kids and eventually moving to Korea to pursue your job a year after everyone deuted. That also meant that you and Chan were more open with each other about basically everything. Meaning ou both strongly knew about eachother's sex life wether you both liked it or not. And Feix knew that you wouldn't hesitate to call him over for advice.