Park Jimin - BTS; requested

Warnings: sub!Jimmin, dom!female!reader, punishment, overstimulation, recording, sex machine, pegging, spanking, hairpulling, crying, many more.

Theme: if only your boyfriend would just apologize, too bad he’s too much of a brat to do it.

Word count: 783

A/n: hehe, hi! Sorry it took me forever to write this, I planned on writing it over last weekend, but I got really sick and couldn't really do anything until today. I started writing this like, 6 hours ago, but my noeasy album came finally and i got distracted hehe. Anyways, this was requested by cherrxrl28. It wasn't as long as it could be, but I really just wanted to publish this before the end of this week. Anyways, any and all feedback is always appreciated :) enjoy! Also, kinda random but the fact by writing this fic I relized I was spelling Jimin's name wrong 😳😳

           ____________________

“P-please miss, st-op!”  Jimin pleads to you, wanting the machine that is currently abusing his hole to stop. Looking up to you, his eyes stare right into yours, and you can see just how desperate he is, probably from already cumming a few times. But, all you do is smirk, knowing that if he really wanted to stop, he would have said the safe word.

“Then apologize.” you tell him as you continue lounging back in the chair across from him, watching as everything goes down. Your sentence earns a whine from the boy, who lowers his head back down, feeling the overstimulation once again now that he was close once again. You chuckle, leaning back even more to watch as he eventually cums once again.

And that is exactly what he does, cum once again. But, to your dismay, it's only a few droplets of it.

“Awww, baby,” you say, getting up to walk over to the boy being fucked mercilessly before you. You lean down, caressing his face with your fingers, letting his jaw sit in your palm.

“Is my little prince all milked out already?” you ask him, making sure to put a sense of innocence in your tine, even if it was very far from that. The boy lets out more and more whines, and you guess that he's probably too fucked out to verbally answer you. Grabbing his hair, you yank his head up, making sure his eyes lock with your’s once again.

“Just give in.” you tell him in a stern voice. “You want it to stop right?” you ask him, as you move your hand to wipe away the tears that constantly run down his cheeks, most likely from the pleasure of the overstimulation. Looking back into Jimin’s eyes, you can see him finally cave, mumbling out a stream of ‘ I’m sorry’ and ‘ wanna stop’. But, as you lean back a bit, you can see the bulge in his stomach, and you just have to see him cum one more time before you stop.

So, you let go of his hair and stop wiping his tears away. Intsed, you occupy your hands with his dick, seeing as how you haven't touched it since you hit it with your paddle earlier, before you tied him all up and let him get fucked by your favorite dildo.

Jimin lets out more whines, mixed with loud, high pitched moans that are absolutely music to your ears. Stroking him vigorously, you coo at how his member fits so perfectly in your large hand, and how with every thrust of the dildo the bulge in his stomach disappears and reappears.

Seeing how you could see that the boy tied up before you was on the edge, you took your free hand, spanking him once, all the while whispering something you knew would get him off.

“Come on my prince, wanna give the camera a show, right? Show it how pretty you look when you cum.” you tell him. And as you predict, his legs shake and his mouth opens, letting out a silent scream as he cums one last time. You keep stroking him until you can tell that he's done. Getting up, you walk over to the machine, flipping the switch off. You then walk over to the phone standing up on the chair on the side of the room, picking it up to stop the recording.

Setting it down and walking back over to your boyfriend, you help him off of the machine and untie his arm that was connected to the ceiling of the room by a hook. After getting him down, you make sure to give him a warm bath, with lots of praise of how well he did, ending it with a night of well needed cuddles.

THE NEXT DAY, TAEHYUNG’S POV

“Twenty minutes late.” Namjoon hyung says, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

“It's probably just the traffic.” I said to him. “His girlfriend lives far awa-” i get cut off by the opening of the door, revealing a rather worn out Jimmin.

“Where have you been?” Namjoon hyung asks him.

“The traffic, I'm sorry.” Jimin says as he walks into the dance room, setting his things down. And, after a long lecture about time and other ‘important’ stuff like that, we finally start practice. That's when I notice it, the limp.I smirk, knowing exactly what happened last night, and that there was no ‘traffic’ that made him late this morning. Shaking out of my thought, i go back to practicing, knowing that getting a death glae from our leader would be much more worse then focusing on my hyung’s sex life.