Jung Hoseok - BTS; requested

Warnings: sub!Hobi, kinda brat!Hobi, dom!female!reader, Kinks: pegging, dry orgasm, femboy, recorded, knife play, punishment, mirror sex, overstimulation, mirror sex, spitting, crying, and much more :)

Theme: You're met with a surprise when you arrive home, but they think that just because you're sitting back and doing nothing, means that they're in charge.

Words: 4212

A/n: hehe this was requested by cherrxrl28yet again, always giving me good ideas hehe. Not much to say about this fic except sorry it took so long to write. Enjoy and ill hopefully have the part two of this fic published by next week :) also, thank yall so so much for the amazing views, it means sm to me and I never thought that it get to this when I first started writing. Love yall <3

            ___________________

You weren't always very very fond of surprises. I guess you could say that you would rather just get to the point then have to wait for it. But, the situation you were in now, whether it was a surprise or not, you very much enjoyed. Your boyfriend, Hobi, had about dragged you all the way through your shared apartment into your playroom. When you entered, you were told to cover your eyes, which you did. He sat you down in a chair and told you not to move. 

You heard shuffling from your boyfriend, and you could only let your imagination run wild with what he was doing. After a few minutes passed, you were getting impatient at the leist, so you were glad when your boyfriends finally spoke, clearing the silence throughout the room.

“Okay,” he said. “Open your eyes.” he told you. You did just that, and when you opened your eyes, you were very happy to see what was in front of you.

Standing in front of you was your boyfriend, who was all dolled up and in his finistfinest outfit. It made a shiver go down your back, and you started to wonder who was really in charge. Other than the little makeup he applied, he had on a light pink bralet with a little white and pink miniskirt. But, the best part was the red thong that you could see riding up his hipps mixed with a pair of white fishnets that decorated his toned legs perfectly. It was fascinating, and you desperately wanted to touch him.

“For you mommy.” he tells you after leaning forward to hand you a stack of cash. You send him a questionative look, but he then moves out of the way, allowing you to see the silver pole he had set up in the middle of the room. You smirk, now knowing what he was going to do. That's when you notice his shoes. A bright pink with white laces, they had to be four or five inches tall, making it so that he'd be the same height as you if you were to stand up.

“Just sit back and relax, miss.” your boyfriend tells you, bringing his hands up to your shoulders. He sits down on you, grinding his ass against your pelvis, and it takes you everything you have to not grab him by his waist and pull him down onto you.

“I'm here for your pleasure ma’am.” he says, grinding down on you. You let out a groan, loving how cute he looked for you all the while doing the dirtiest of actions one could do. You let him do his thing, letting him caress your body with his. He grinds down on your lap for a little while, giving you one hell of a lap dance, makinging you wonder if he had practiced beforehand. 

You don't forget to slip a few dollar bills into the strap of his thong when he gets on your lap, turning around to grind right back onto you so that his back is facing you. After he does that for a little while, he gets up to circle you, walking around the chair so that he is behind you. Bending down he places his mouth right by your ear, moaning into it. You scoff when it doesn't stop there, licking and biting it afterwards. He eventually moves down to your neck, leaving a few hickeys there. You sigh, leaning over to the side so that he could get a better angle of your neck. Usually, you would never have allowed this, especially in the bedroom. He was acting dominant, and cocky. But, you chose not to do anything about it, just wanting to enjoy the moment.