3. Kim Taehyung-BTS

Warnings: sub!Taehyung, dom!female!reader, female member au, choking, mommy kink, degrading, aftercare, and many more

Words: 1064

Theme: Micro

A/n: okay, so the plot theme was micro and I had no idea what that was even after some research. So, I kinda improved a bit. I low key hate how short this is but imma just roll with it.  As always, I hope you like this and feedback is always appreciated :)

____________________

“Fuck!” Taehyung moans out, arching his back in the process. 

“Shut up before the other members hear.” You tell him, wrapping your hand around his throat while forcing his hips down harshly with the other. He whines, trying to suppress his moans wanting to follow your command, but the feeling of your cock deep inside him makes it hard for him to not want to put on a show, especially with the camera that’s attached to your stomach. 

“Mommy~” he whines out. 

“Shut your mouth, whore.” You tell him, making the grip around his neck tighter. He whines from the pleasure and pain before making sure to keep his moans and whines to a minimum. You would be lying if you said that you weren’t being a little more rough with him just to put on a show for the camera. You loved the thought of the boy underneath you jacking off to the video later, when you allowed it of course. 

“Tell me when you're close slut.” You tell him, knowing that he’s close. 

“Yes mommy~” he responds. You don’t do anything about his vocal response this time, to focus on chasing your own orgasm from the vibrator being rubbed against your clit by the strap-on. You're close, and so is he, you can tell by the tears falling from his eyes and his spit covered lips. You thrust harder into him, taking your free hand to stroke his neglected cock. 

“Close!’ He almost screams. You're tempted to tell him off, stop completely, but the lust in the air clouds your mind, and that thought is quickly pushed to the back of your head. 

“Fuck!” You almost scream. “Fuck, come with me, okay baby?” You tell him, caressing his cheek with your thumb and whipping away his tears. He nods his head and waits for you to start counting down, or tell him when to. 

“Now!” You tell him a few more vibrations of the vibrator later. As soon as you tell him that, the orgasm that you’ve teased him with for what seems like hours now comes out. His white ropes cover his stomach as you to cum. He tries to hold back his moans, but the orgasm that you've been denying him for too long is too powerful and he lets out a long, high pitched moan along with a “mommy~!!”, that echoes around the walls of the room. And you're sure enough that if the other members didn’t suspect the both of you yet, they will definitely know by now. 

You both come down from your highs and you almost topple over onto him but catch yourself before you're able to. You both spend at least a minute trying to catch your breath before you pull out of him,, earning a whine out of his lips, already missing the feeling of being filled by you. Ignoring his whine, you instead flop down on the bed next to him, still taking in the amazing orgasm you just had. Still panting, you take the micro camera that’s connected to your stomach off, putting it on the side table before shutting it off. 

“That was,” Taehyung says as you're still standing up. “That was awesome.” He says as you look over to see his face, still so full of excitement and amazement at what just happened. 

You hum in response as your eyes go back to the night stand, taking some tissues in your hand to whipe the seman off his stomach. 

“I didn’t hurt you, right baby?” You ask. He nods his head, letting out a "no" and musters up a good enough smile to show you that he’s fine. You chuckle and smile back, throwing the tissues in the trashcan on the floor, flopping back onto the bed, taking your boyfriend and the blankets into your hands. Taehyung cuddles up to you after taking the covers and covering the both of you. 

“I love you.” He says, barely audible, muffled by the fact that he was resting his head into the crook of your neck, giving you light pecks heart and there. 

“Love you too Tae.” You tell him, kissing his forehead and combing your fingers through his curly, messed up hair. He smiles, going deeper into your neck and you giggle before a, very, loud knock on the door interrupts the mood. 

“Jesus Christ.” You say under your breath, a little startled. 

“Yeah?” the boy besides you yells, answering whoever was behind the door. 

“Can you try and be more quiet next time? Some of us are trying to enjoy a peaceful evening.” You hear Namjoon say. You hold back your giggle as Taehyung's face goes bright red. 

“Yeah, sorry Hyung.” He says back. You hear his footsteps decent and when they completely disappear, and you let out the giggle you had in you. 

“Oh, be quiet.” Taehyung says back to you as you just continue to giggle. 

“It was your fault.” He tells you as he turns over, not facing you anymore, to be sulky. You giggle even more, turning to him and spooning him. 

“I know baby’s I’m sorry.” You tell him after placing a kiss on his neck. He turned over so that he was facing you, snuggling back into your neck. He lets out a  hum and nudges even closer to you, if that was even possible. 

“You don’t wanna shower?” You question him. He shakes his head 'no' and you sigh, putting your arms around him, peacefully drifting off to sleep.

Bts POV 

We hear a high pitched moan come from Taehyung and Y/N’s room. 

“Are they?” Jin asks the room in confusion. The whole room is confused as well, already jumping to conclusions when they hear a faint but loud “mommy~!!” Now, they clearly know what’s happening. 

“Should we tell them to knock it off?” Jimmin asks the room. Half of them, preoccupied with hiding their newly grown boners, just nod or do nothing. And the others, who can control their boners enough to not be clearly seen by the others, agree and make Namjoon do it. 

“Well there goes my peaceful evening.” Jimmin says as Namjoon gets up out of his seat, making some of the boys laugh a bit, forgetting about the boners that were made by the thought of replacing themselves with the lucky boy in the room with you.