Kim Taehyung - BTS; requested

Warnings:sub!Taehyung, dom!vampire!female!reader, aftercare, ridding, choking, degradation/praising, lowkey kinda vanilla, blood sucking, vampire au and many more :)

Theme: what better blood to feed on, than one from a prince

Words: 3366

A/n: hehe, hi. Sorry this took me forever to publish, life has not been the nicest and i havent really had any motivation to write. This was requested by AnindiTAE. I changed the plot a little, but i hope you like it!! Also, for some reason, the sex is very vanilla and idk what to think about it. But, as always, any and all feedback is appreciated. enjoy:)

____________________

It was a normal weekend, you and your other friends walking around and shopping for clothes, ignoring the stress and just enjoying yourselves. That is until you're hit with the most delicious smell you've ever smelled. Breaking away from your friends, you follow your nose to the smell, letting it guide you to a man sitting down at a table, drink in hand looking down to his phone.

Besides the intoxicating smell he emitted, he was absolutely stunning. His curly hair fell perfectly into his face, which held the perfect side profile. He was absolutely stunning, his style of clothing helping his image even more.

At the same time, you couldn't help but wonder what he did for his smell to be absolutely intoxicating, enough where you could smell him from halfway across the mall. You wanted to go up to him, but you didn't know how to approach him.

'Hey, you smell nice, can I get a taste?' you though, as you started to slightly sway side to side, building up enough courage to go up and talk to the stranger. It took some time, but you gathered enough courage to pick your chin up and strut over to the boy with the black hair.

As you got closer to the boy, you could see him pick his head up, letting his eyes meet with yours. It made you nervous, but you proceed anyway. When you got to his table, taking the seat out from in front of him to sit on, said boy fixed his posture, ruffling his hair and making sure he looked presentable. You could sense the nervousness radiat off the boy before you, but with a smile, you chose to ignore it and continue with your plan.

"So," you start off, watching as the adam's apple of the boy sitting across from you bobs up and down as he swallowed.

"My name is Y/n, your's?" you ask him, extending a latex cladded hand across the small table the both of you sat at.

"T-Taehyung.'' he slightly stutters out. You nod your head as he extends his hand, shaking yours with it. After an awkward laugh you gain from him when you retract your hand, you ask him if he's interested in going out with you sometime, him nodding his head eagerly and letting you put your contact in his phone. You thank him, telling him that you'd see him around, walking away with a wink. The last you see of the boy that day is a bright red face, moving down to look at his phone.

Over the next day, the two of you texted back and forth, talking about when you would meet up again. Eventually, the two of you settled on a date and time, making sure it fit both schedules.

When the day came, you made sure to be on time, arriving first to sit down with your coffee. Soon the boy arrived and the two of you chatted for what seemed like forever. After a while, you both said goodby, and talked about plans of meeting up again.

This happened a few times, you learning more about Taehyung the more times you met up. You learned that he was a music student, his major being vocals, he had the most adorable pomeranian puppy, and that he lived by himself. Another thing you noticed was the way he chose to dress, which was quite the opposite of you. While you chose a more darker, a bit of a mall goth and emo mix, he wore earthy tones, letting his shirts bag over his waist. But, the most important part out of everything you learned about him, was that his blood type was AB-, one of the rarest blood types. What made it even more interesting, was the fact that he was a descendant from Heung Gwang, who was the third prince of the Sinmu clan, meaning that he had royal blood, straight from said prince.