4. Kim Namjoon - BTS

Warning: sub!Namjoon, dom!female!reader, doctor(kinda) au, fingering, aftercare

Words:1,265

Theme: Medical Play, Day3

A/n: purple and blond mullet Namjoon bias wreaked everyone, like, I mean how could he not. Anyways, this took me a while to write cause I kinda hate it but imma just post it cause why not. Hope you like it and feedback is always appreciated:)

______________________

"Are you sure this is how it's supposed to be done?" Namjoon asks you.

"I'm the doctor Joon, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't know how to." I respond to him.

"Okay, but what if it feels weird? Or like, just," He tells you sighing heavily. "Like what if you find something, what happens then?" He asks you.

"Joonie," You tell him, taking his head in my hands. "You're like 26, your not gonna have prostate cancer. And if there is a slight chance, we'll go to the doctors and get a second opinion."

"Okay, but what if that doctor finds something? What happens then? I don't wanna have cancer, I'm too young. Will I have to get it like surg-" he gets cut off by your lips on his, trying to do their best to calm him down.

"Stop worrying baby." You tell him, unattaching your lips from his. "I'm not gonna find anything, and if I do, the doctors have done this a million times so you're in good hands." He lets out a sigh and nods his head still resting in your hands. You smile at him and place a small peck to his forehead before you back up, sitting on the chair behind you.

"Okay, get into the position I showed you babe." You tell him as you take the gloves from the side table into your hands. He does what you say, getting into the position you showed him as you get your gloves on, coating them with lube. You make sure to put a generous amount of lube on them so as to not hurt him.

"Is it gonna hurt?" He asks you when you start to rub the lub around his hole.

"It's gonna feel weird, it's not gonna hurt, but it'll just feel uncomfortable." You tell him. He nods his head and goes back to staring at the ceiling.

"Ready baby?" You ask him. He nods his head and you insert your finger. He lets out a little whine as you go slow, making sure to take your time. Once your finger is fully in him, you move it around to find his prostate. He whines a little as you do so, but you shrug it off. It's only when you start to massage it, is when he decides to moan, immediately slapping his hand over his mouth. Despite that, he continues to moan as you continue to massage his prostate. After checking completely, you pull out slowly, and he whimpers when his hole closes around nothing.

"All done baby." You tell him as you start to take your glove off.

"I-I don't think you checked all the way, doc-doctor ." He tells you in a raspy voice. You're confused for a few seconds before you spot his erect cock. You smirk, knowing full well what you did and what he wants.

"Oh I didn't?" You question him.

"Mmph, please doctor, I just wanna be safe." He tells you. He would have a smirk slapped to his face if it wasn't for the fact of how he just wanted your finger back in him.

"Hm." You say, putting your finger up to your chin, pretending to think about it for a little.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt if we checked twice, right?" I ask him. He nods his head viciously and you chuckle, concealing it of course. You take the bottle of lube sitting in the side table and squirt some of it onto your fingers.

"Ready sir?" You ask him, making sure to play into his fantasy.

"Yes, doctor." He tells you. You smirk, and you push your finger back into him, earning a moan from him. This time, he doesn't even dare to cover his mouth, too consumed in his pleasure. You make sure to find his prostate and massage it, earning more and more moans from Namjoon. You then start to push your finger in and out of him, making sure to hit his prostate perfectly.

"Uhh, fuck! Right there doctor!" He tells you in a moan as you add another finger into him, letting the dom part of him fade away. You make sure to hit where he told you every time and his moans get louder and louder.

"H-how many?" He asks you. You look up to his face, seeing the tears falling down his face and his fucked out expression covering it. His mouth is white open, allowing whatever comes out of it to come out in perfect pitch and the sweat covering his face. His eyes shut tight, trying to keep back his orgasm.

"Three sir." You tell him as you insert yet another finger into him. He moans out again, and you swear you can see his couch twitch when you do so. You chuckle, taking his cock in your hand, stroking it at a regular pace. His back arches from the pleaser and lets out a long, dragged out moan.

"Mmph, close doctor." He tells you. You don't respond, just speeding up the pace of your fingers in his hole. His moans are getting louder, almost screaming and his back is arched like there isn't a spinal cord in his body. You can tell that he's getting closer and closer by every passing second and you just let him be, not wanting to ruin his fun. He lets out one last loud moan before he cums all over your hand, coating it in his white strands. His back arches for a few seconds while he cums, till it hits the bed after he had let everything out.

You take your fingers out gently and take the glove off, throwing it in the trash while you get a Kleenex to wipe off your other hand. You throw those in the trash and turn back to your boyfriend who is now panting like crazy, still catching his breath and his thoughts from what just happened.

"You okay baby?" You ask him as you stroke his hair, running your fingers through the different strands. "Do you want me to run a bath for you?" You ask him as he turns his head over to you. He gets up from the bed, leaning on his elbows and pulls you in, connecting his lips to yours. You kiss back immediately, intertwining your tongue with his and he lets out a whine while you do so. After some time, you pull away, letting the both of you get some breath.

"We should do that more often." He tells you in between breaths. You giggle, shaking your head in agreement. He smiles back to you and turns his head up to the ceiling. You giggle again, leaning over to pull back his hair and give him a kiss on his forehead.

"How about snuggles then baby?" You ask him. He nods his head and you smile, getting up and getting into your shared bed and grabbing the covers. He snuggles up to you, putting his face into the crook of your neck. You pull the covers up, cuddling up to him and playing with his hair.

"You were such a good boy for me today. Didn't even whine." You tell him.

"Thank you mam." He tells you, his blush obvious enough that you can feel the heat from it on your neck.

"Love you." You tell him as you feel him drift off.

"Mmm, love you too Y/N." He sleepily responds. It's not long before he falls asleep, you shortly follow him, falling asleep from the warmth of his embrace.