Epilogue

~3 Years Later~

"Shortie I'm home." Josh calls out. "I'm in the kitchen." I call back. I look up from the meat I'm preparing when I hear Josh walk into the kitchen.

"How was it?" I ask  him. "Good Aiden and Bryce finally told me they're coming tonight." He walks over to me kissing me. "I missed sleeping next to my wife." He smirks kissing my neck.

Yes we're married now.

Josh and I got married a year and a half after we got together. He proposed a few days after our one year anniversary. We got married six months after we got engaged. Cooper and Sophia moved into the house across from where we lived after they got married.

Bryce and Riley got engaged a few months before Josh and I did. They moved into the house next to Cooper and Sophia once they were engaged. Josh and I recently moved into the other house next to Aiden's house a year ago.

Everyone else still lives in the old house. Aiden and his guys also still live in the same house. We're all still pretty close. Every couple but Josh and I have kids already.

"You we're gone for a night." I chuckle softly. "I know but it still felt like forever." He continues to kiss my neck. "What time is everyone coming over?" I ask him. We have all been gatherings at one of our houses every Friday night to spend time together and have dinner.

"Right now." He says wrapping his arms around my waist when the front door opens. "Honey I'm home." Zack yells walking into the kitchen with his girlfriend Talia.

"Oh no I'm getting flashbacks." He says when he sees Josh kissing my neck referring to when he walked in on Josh and I making out. "Hi guys." I laugh softly. "Hi. We brought drinks." Zack says placing the liquor in the fridge.

"The party is here." Bryce yells walking in with Riley, their 2 year old daughter Charlie. "Yeah because we just got here." Cooper says walking into the house with Sophia, their 3 year old daughter Lucy and their 11 month old son Dylan. "You mean because we just arrived right" Aiden says walking in with his guys.

"Hey. We're in the kitchen." I call out walking over to the sink so I could wash my hands. I hug everyone after I'm done washing my hands. I grab Dylan after hugging Sophia when he leans forward reaching out for me.

Soon after everyone arrives to Josh and I's house we walk out to the backyard. "What can I help with?" Sophia asks. I'm holding Dylan against my side as I'm grabbing the snacks.

"Josh started the grill already so I think we're all good. He's going to get the meat as soon as the grill is ready. I think we're good for now." I tell her. The door bell goes off so I set the snacks plate down.

"I'll get these outside." She says grabbing the plate. "Thanks." I smile at her walking over to the front door. "You and Josh finally had a kid." Landon says when he sees Dylan after I open the door.

"Hi. It's been so long." I hug him letting him into the house. "No this is Cooper and Sophia's son." I shake my head. "Ah I see." He hugs me back.

"So how's Miami? Josh didn't tell me you were in town." I ask once we pull away from the hug. "Yeah I was with him yesterday and he mentioned the get together. He told me I should stop by since it's been a year since I've seen you." He says.

Landon and I walk out to the back yard. I go sit down with the girls placing Dylan on my lap. "Remind me again why you and Josh haven't had a kid yet? You look good with a baby." Sophia says. "We haven't told anyone yet but we've been trying for the past two months." I tell Sophia, Riley, and Talia.

"Is that why your glowing?" Riley smirks. "What? No. Honestly I haven't been feeling good all day long. I've been nauseous ever since I woke up this morning. For the past 2 days actually, I've been waking up nauseous." I tell them.

"Have you had cravings?" Riley asks me. "Yeah, I've been really tired lately as well." I nod. "And you've been really moody I've heard." Riley chuckles.

"OH MY GOD!" Sophia yells looking at me making everyone look at her. "What?" I ask her raising an eyebrow. "Come with me." She says pulling me out of my chair.

She pulls me into the house suddenly. "What's wrong?" I ask as we walk through the living room to my room. "You've been nauseous, moody, tired, and you've been having cravings. Where are your pregnancy tests?" She asks.

"You think I'm pregnant?" I raise an eyebrow. "When was the last time you...."She starts but I realize what she's going to ask so I hand her Dylan. I walk over to my nightstand grabbing one of the pregnancy tests I have.

Once I have the test I walk over to the bathroom. I walk out  after taking the test to see Sophia sitting down on my bed. "So?" She asks. "I have to wait." I tell her sitting down next to her.

After a few minutes of waiting we both walk over to the bathroom. I pick up the test looking down at it. My eyes widen as soon as I see the test. "What?" Sophia asks me taking the test from my hand.

She screams when she looks down at it. Within seconds Josh and Bryce burst into the room. Everyone else following behind them. "What's wrong? Are you guys okay?" Josh asks walking over to me. "Shortie are you okay?" He asks looking at me.

"I'm pregnant." I look down at the pregnancy test seeing it says positive. "You're pregnant?" He asks. I nod handing him the test. He looks down at it after grabbing it.

A smile spreads across his face as he looks up at me. "We're going to be parents." He says picking me up. He kisses me as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"We're actually going to be parents." I say as he puts me down. Everyone starts to congratulate us once Josh and I let go of each other.

We go back to the backyard and continue cooking celebrating my pregnancy. Once Josh and Bryce are don't grilling we all sit down to eat on the table in the back yard.

We spend the rest of the night having fun. I'm sitting down on Josh's lap as we're all sitting down in a circle. We finished eating a while ago so now we're just talking and enjoying the night.

Josh places his hands on my stomach gently rubbing it. "I can't believe we're going to be parents." He tells me. I turn slightly so that I can look at him. "I know. I couldn't believe it at first either. It's finally settling in." I smile.

"Thank you." He whispers. "For what?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "For everything. Thank you for dealing with my bullshit. For putting up with  everything I did to you. And for making me a better man." He leans forward.

"I love you Shortie. Im glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you both." He kisses me. I smile into the kiss, kissing him back. I pull away after a few seconds looking deep into his eyes. "I love you too Josh." I whisper.