I present to you Mr and Mrs Valentine

I wake up to my alarm going off. I open my eyes grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I sit up pulling the covers off of me so I could get up from Aiden's bed.

"Good morning." Aiden smiles walking into his room. "Good morning. Thank you again for letting me spend the night." I smile. "You're welcome to spend the night any time." He says.

"Come on we need you to sneak the dress into your room before Cooper wakes up." Aiden says grabbing Sophia's dress from his closet after looking at the time.

"Right." I nod walking over to grab the dress from him. He helps me take the dress out of his room and to the door.

"So I'll see you at the church." He tells me handing me the dress. "Yeah I'll see you there in a few hours." I take the dress. I walk out of Aiden's house sneaking into my house through the back door in case Cooper is already up.

"Where were you all night?" Josh asks as I close the door. I jump slightly at his sudden voice quickly turning around to face him. "I spent the night at Aiden's." I respond.

"Where did you sleep? Is that why your sneaking at 6 in the morning?" He asks through gritted teeth. "In his room. No I'm sneaking in because this is Sophia's dress and I don't want Cooper to see it." I see Josh tense up and ball his hands into fists when I mention Aiden's room.

"I need to get the dress to my room before Cooper wakes up." I tell him walking past him. "Brooklyn we're not done talking." He says following me. "Shhh." I whisper when he speaks loudly.

I walk into my room with Josh behind me. "Close the door." I tell him after he walks in. He turns around closing the door as I place Sophia's dress in my closet.

"So you spent the night in Aiden's room I'm assuming in his bed. Where did he sleep?" Josh asks me. "His room." I roll my eyes answering him as I put the dress away.

"What's with all the questions Josh?" I ask walking out of my closet. Josh narrows his eyes looking down at me. "So you and Aiden slept together?"

"Why do you care?" I cross my arms. "Answer my question Brooklyn." He says seriously. "No we didn't sleep together. I slept in his bed he slept on the couch in his room. Why do you care if I slept with him or not? You don't see me questioning you about the girl you were hooking up with on the couch last night." I tell him.

"Brooklyn?" Bryce knocks on my door. "It's open come in." I call out. Bryce opens the door looking at Josh and I. "Good morning what time did you get home?" He asks me. "Just now." I respond.

"You knew she was sleeping at Aiden's house?" Josh looks at Bryce. "Yeah she told me last night before she left." Bryce shrugs. "Whatever." Josh rolls his eyes. "I'm going to get my stuff ready to leave." Josh walks out of my room.

"He woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Bryce looks at me. "He was upset when I walked in." I shrug. Bryce shakes his head slightly. "All the boys are up already. We're about to leave we just want you to make sure we've got everything we need." He tells me.

"Okay have all the guys meet me in the living room I'll be there in a minute." I tell him. Bryce nods walking out of my room. I walk out of my room shortly after he does walking over to Cooper and Sophia's room.

I knock softly waiting for Sophia to open the door. "Good morning." She says after opening the door. "Good morning. You're dress is in my closet. The boys are about to leave. The makeup artist and hairstylist will be here in half an hour." I tell her.

"Okay. I can't believe today's the day I'm getting married." She says nervously. "I know time flew by. Don't worry though everything is going to be perfect. I'll come get you once the boys leave." I tell her.