Help is not coming

~Brooklyn's POV~

I don't know exactly how much time has passed since Franco left Sophia and I inside the room. Surely at least an hour has passed. Sophia and I are sitting down on the bed next to each other.

"What if we try to escape?" She asks me. "We can't I already got away from him once I doubt he's going to let me go a second time." I shake my head. "Besides you have to be careful. You're pregnant we don't want you to get hurt." I add.

I look over at the door when it opens. I stand up standing in front of Sophia when I see Franco and another guy walk into the room. The guy next to Franco walks over to Sophia after Franco grabs my arm.

"Leave her alone." I glare at the guy grabbing Sophia off the bed. Franco pulls me out of the room pulling me over to a bigger room with a table on it. He pulls out a chair then proceeds to sit me down on the chair.

A few seconds later the guy walks in with Sophia. Franco walks over to her taking her from the guy. "Now Brooklyn as we both know the last time we were together you killed one of my guys." Franco says looking at me.

"I didn't want too. I promise you I didn't do it on purpose." I say looking at Franco. "Let Sophia go." I say getting up.

"You didn't want too? I've heard that one before nothing or no one is going to get you out of this one. Help is not coming." He says looking at me. "I'm not bullshitting you." I tell him. "Just how you didn't mean to kill him." He starts then takes a small knife out of his pocket.

My eyes widen as I see him bringing the knife up to Sophia. "Franco don't!" I yell stepping away from the table. The guy that had Sophia grabs me holding me back.

"I don't want too. I'm not bullshitting you." He mimics me placing the knife on her throat. "Don't hurt her." I plead. Franco smirks as Sophia starts to cry.

"She's pregnant!" I yell. Franco looks at me then laughs. "Yeah and I'm the chief of police." He says sarcastically. "Franco!" I look him in the eyes.

"She's pregnant. And she's not just pregnant. She's Coopers fiancé. Cooper is the father of the baby. You were following me today and I'm assuming you've been doing it for a while now so you've seen us walk out of baby stores and wedding places." I tell him.

"If you don't believe me look at the ring on her finger." I add. He looks down at the ring Sophia is wearing on her ring finger. "Are you really pregnant?" He asks Sophia.

She nods as tears stream down her eyes. He removes the knife from her throat then nods towards the guy. The guy let's me go then walks over to Franco. I let out a small sigh of relief when I see Franco put the knife down. "What are you doing? Where is he talking her?" I ask Franco as the guy takes Sophia out of the room.

"Back to the bedroom. She won't be touched. She'll be safe." Franco says looking at me. "You on the other hand, things haven't changed." He says looking at me.

"I don't care about me right now. Sophia is my main priority." I tell him. "She's my sons fiancé and she's carrying my grandchild she's fine." Franco says walking over to me.

"Just let her go. Kill me, hurt me, I don't care what you do to me just let her go home." I say turning towards him. "I'll let her go once I'm done with you. You won't get away from me this time." Franco says.

A guy walks into the room going straight up to Franco. He whispers something into his ear, Franco nods and they whisper back and fourth a few more times. The guy leaves the room shortly after.

Franco pulls me away from the table pulling me over to the other side of the room. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask him. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it? And I like surprises." He chuckles.