Lucy I'm home. Woah!

"What!" All the guys except Bryce yell. "Calm down guys." I say standing up from my seat. "Before you continue to freak out let us explain." I add looking at Josh.

"Josh and Coop already know this but the rest of you don't. Long story short I caught Chase cheating on me last night at the party. I want to get back at him for cheating on me so Josh came up with the idea of us pretending to be a couple." I start explaining.

"So you're not really dating?" Troy asks. "No." I respond. "Yes." Josh responds at the same time. I turn to look at him then look back at the guys. "We are pretending to date. Everyone aside from Zack, Sophia and all of you will believe Josh and I are actually a couple." I tell them.

"Do they know this already?" Bryce asks. I shake my head slightly in response. "I haven't told them yet. I'll tell them later on. I'm pretty sure they are coming over." I say.

"Alright it's not that hard Brooklyn and I are fake dating but no one here will say our relationship is fake got it?" Josh says. "Yes we understand." Troy responds for all the boys.

"Good house meet is now over." Josh says walking away from the table. "Alright then. That's the shortest meeting we've had" Oliver says.

"We shouldn't have had it in the first place. You're all lucky Josh even told us the plan and included us." Nick says. "My guess is Little B had a say in us knowing." Cooper says.

"I actually just found out about the meeting after breakfast." I shrug. "So it was his idea. Well your secret is safe with us." Nick smiles. "Thanks guys." I smile at them.

The guys get up and leave the kitchen heading to the backyard. "Do you want to talk about it?" Bryce asks looking at me. I look over at him and smile softly getting up from my seat.

I walk to the seat next to him and sit down. "I hadn't seen Chase the entire time while we were at the party. I didn't think much about it because he had said he was going to hang out with his friends." I start to explain.

"I spent the entire time with Zack and Sophia. A few hours into the party I left them to look for the bathroom and I accidentally walked into a bedroom instead. As soon as I opened the door I saw Chase in bed with another girl." I look at him.

"He tried to give me some bullshit explanation but I didn't let him. I broke up with him before he could say anything else and left the party." I finish telling him.

I can tell Bryce was angry but he was trying to keep calm. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. "Honestly I was expecting to be worse. You know the whole breakup grieving stage but I'm not sad about it." I tell him.

"Are you sure you're not just holding it in? Keeping it bottled up inside you?" He asks looking at me.

"I'm sure. I'm pissed off at him for what he did but that's it." I shrug slightly. He smiles at me and places his hand on top of mine.

"Well I'm here if you need to talk about anything." He says. "And I know that I said I was okay with what you and Josh have going on but if at any point you don't want to go through with it call it off. I don't want you to get hurt in the process of getting back at Chase." He says.

I nod slightly leaning forward to hug him. "I will, don't worry Josh and I already talked about all of this." I say as I pull back from the hug.

"Alright well I'm supposed to meet up with Riley in an hour so im going to go get ready." He says getting up. "Riley huh?" I tease him.

"Shut up she's just a friend." He says rolling his eyes and smiling. "Right, friends." I say sarcastically. "I SHIP BRILEY!" I tease him.

"When are you going to ask her out?" I ask him also getting up. "Soon." He admits. I fake gasp as I walk over to the stove. "Stop it." He says shaking his head.