Admit it to yourself

*Francisco Lachowski as Josh Flynn*

~Cooper's POV~

I notice Landon's car parked outside of the house as Brooklyn pulls into the driveway. Brooklyn and I spent the day with Sophia and Zack. We had agreed on all of us to hang out for the first time since it's been a few weeks since the beach day.

Sophia and I are getting more serious each day so I've been hanging out with the three of them trying to get to know Zack better.

Brooklyn parks her car in the garage after pulling into the driveway. I look over at Landon's car again. I wonder why he's here.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when Brooklyn opens her car door. "Earth to Coop!" She says waving her hand in front of my face. I shake my head slightly looking over at her. "Yeah?" I ask.

"I lost you there for a second." She laughs. "Come on the ice cream is going to melt." She says holding the bag with the ice cream we bought before coming home.

I get out of the her car and walk into the house behind her. We make our way through the hall walking into the kitchen. As she's putting the ice cream in the freezer both Josh and Landon look into the kitchen from the dining room.

"Hey. Landon it's been a while." Brooklyn says walking over to hug him. He stands up and briefly hugs her. "Yeah it has." He nods while pulling away.

I notice Josh glare at Landon when he hugs Brooklyn. "Well I would love to stay and chat but I should get going." Landon says then looks at Josh. "I'll keep you updated." He says before turning to look at Brooklyn so he can say bye.

"I'll walk you out." She tells him. Both Brooklyn and Landon walk out of the kitchen heading to the front door.

"Relax dude he's not trying to take your girl. No need to be jealous." I tell Josh. Josh looks over at me shaking his head. "I'm not jealous. I don't get jealous. Why would I be jealous if I don't have feelings for Brooklyn."

"Are you sure about that? Because that grip you have on the armrest says different." I smirk at him. Josh's grip around the couch armrest loosens and he stands up.

"You have feelings for Brooklyn and you know it. You've had them for a while you just have to realize that and admit it to yourself." I tell him then leave before he can say anything else.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
~Brooklyn's POV~

I walk back into the house after talking with Landon for a few minutes. I raise an eyebrow slightly when I see Josh jump when I close the door. "Are you okay?" I ask as he turns around to look at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Do you have any plans later for dinner?" He asks walking over to me. "No." I shake my head. "Great be ready in an hour. I'm taking you out to dinner." He says kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I nod. I walk over to the stairs heading up to my room. I quickly look through my closet picking out a pair of medium wash jeans, a black cropped top, and a black leather jacket.

I walk over to my bathroom and take a quick shower once I lay my outfit on my bed. After a little over 40 minutes I walk over to the mirror looking at my outfit.

I start to fix my hair then walk over to my bed. I grab my black converse sliding them on. Once I'm finished getting ready I grab my bag and walk out of my room.

I see Josh and Bryce in the living room when I walk down the last step. "Hey." Bryce says smiling over at me. "Hey." I smile back.

"Are you ready to go?" Josh asks standing up from the couch. I nod in response to his question and he grabs his keys. "Have fun you too. But not to much fun." Bryce says looking at us.