Beach Day!

Dove Cameron as Brooklyn Nova

I wake up realizing I'm not in my room. I look around for a couple of seconds noticing I'm on the couch. I must've fell asleep last night while watching movies with Cooper.

I take off the blanket that's on me and stand up. I hear multiple voices coming from the kitchen. I walk over to the kitchen to see whose awake. All the boys stop whispering as soon as they see me at the doorway.

I raise an eyebrow slightly when they look at me. "Morning Bee." Bryce says. I look at each of the boys skipping Josh. "Good morning boys."

"We'll continue this later." Josh says. All the boys nod getting up from the table. I walk over to the coffee machine as they leave the kitchen. I start the coffee machine leaning against the counter as I wait.

"You suck at staying up to watch a movie you know." Cooper says walking up to me. I look over at him laughing softly. "I'm serious, ten minutes into the movie you were out." He laughs.

"Sorry I guess I was tired." I say softly. He shakes his head chuckling. I notice Josh sitting at the table watching Cooper and I but I ignore him.

"Any plans today?" He asks me. I shake my head grabbing a cup. "Great the guys, Riley and I are going to the beach later. Do you want to come along?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure." I nod. "Be ready by 1:30" he says. "Okay." I say preparing my cup of coffee. Cooper walks out of the kitchen shortly after. I hear movement at the table but I already know it's Josh so I don't look over. "Brooklyn can we talk?" Josh says standing behind me.

"I have a lot of homework and studying to do." I say grabbing my cup. I turn around to walk away from him so I could walk out of the kitchen.

"So you have time to talk to Cooper but not me?" He scoffs. "Cooper wasn't being a dick last night." I shrug. "That's why I saw you and him asleep on the couch together right." He narrows his eyes at me.

"I already told you nothing is going on between us." I roll my eyes. "Right because you two asleep on the couch with your head on his lap is nothing right." He says through gritted teeth.

"No, Cooper and I are best friends that's it. We were watching a movie last night and I fell asleep. He must have fallen asleep as well. Josh you have no right to tell me anything when you were the one that fucked up last night." I tell him looking up at him.

"I really thought you were changing but I'm starting to think you're never going to change. You're always going to be a dick." I tell him and walk away.

"Brooklyn." He grabs my hand stopping me from walking away. "What Josh?" I turn around. "I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for how I acted last night." He says looking down at me.

I sigh softly setting my cup down. I look up at him noticing the guilt in his eyes. "Why?" I ask him. "I can't exactly explain what happened or why I was acting that way but I am honestly sorry about how the night ended." He explains.

"I forgive you." I say softly. "Really?" He looks at me confused raising an eyebrow. "Do you not want me to forgive you?" I ask him raising an eyebrow slightly.

"No, no I do." He nods. I chuckle softly picking up my coffee. "You're confusing Josh Flynn." "Shortie I'm anything but confusing." He winks.

I roll my eyes at him winking. "I have to go out for a few but I'll pick you up to go to the beach." Josh tells me.

"I'll see you later Joshua" I wink at him. He pulls me into him by my waist and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back pulling away after a few seconds.

He smirks down at me then walks out of the kitchen. "Oh Little B" Cooper says suddenly. I look over seeing him walk into the kitchen. "What?" I ask him.