We're having a December wedding

This past week and a half has been absolute hell for me. I've barely gotten any sleep since I left the hospital. Every time I fall asleep I dream about shooting Franco's guy. I can't close my eyes without seeing his body laid out on the floor.

Bryce wouldn't let me get out of bed until 3 days after I got home from the hospital. Even after he started letting me get out of bed I haven't really left my room. Especially if Josh is home. I haven't talked or seen him since the day I came home. Zack and Sophia come to visit me every other day and when they're not here at least one of the guys is always with me.

I sit up on my bed throwing my phone from frustration. "What's wrong?" Zack asks looking up from his homework. "I'm sick of being home. I'm tired of staying inside all the time. I need more than just the backyard air Z. I love all the guys but I'm loosing my mind being stuck in this house 24/7." I tell him.

"I know B but it's for your own safety. We can't risk you going out and someone seeing you." He says. "I know." I sigh defeated. I hear the doorbell go off so I get up from my bed.

Zack and I walk out of my room making our way downstairs. I look out of the window to see Sophia standing on the porch. "It's Sophia." I tell Zack.

"I brought lunch bitches." She says walking in as soon as he opens the door. "Hello to you too." I laugh. "Hi." He says excitedly. "What's got you in a good mood?" I ask her.

She walks into the kitchen so Zack and I follow her. "You might want to sit down." She tells us. I look over at Zack confused to which he gives me the same look. I shrug taking a seat on one of the island chairs.

"Don't freak out okay." She says showing us her hand. My jaw drops to the floor when I see an engagement ring on her finger. "I know it's too soon and we just started dating..." She says nervously trailing off.

"AHHHH!" I scream excitedly getting up from the chair. I run over to her pulling her into a tight hug. "You're engaged!" I scream. "You're not mad?" She asks me. "Of course not Cooper and you are meant to be." I smile at her.

"Congrats." Zack says walking up to Sophia. "Thank you." She smiles hugging him. "Little B!" Cooper yells walking into the house. "Coop." I yell back.

He walks into the kitchen smiling at us. "Hey guys." He tells Zack and Sophia while walking over to Sophia. He kisses her on the cheek then steps back. "What's with the look?" He asks me as I look at them.

"I told them. Sorry I know you wanted to tell them together but I couldn't wait." Sophia says. "So you already know the news?"he asks placing a hand on Sophia's stomach. My eyes widen as realization hits me.

"You're pregnant!" I yell. "What?" Zack asks confused. "Yeah I am." Sophia nods. I scream again hugging both of them. "Congratulations to both of you. You're going to be amazing parents." I say.

"Thanks Little B." Cooper smiles at me. "Who else knows?" I ask them. "Only you two right now. We confirmed the pregnancy a few days ago and I proposed last night. I'm telling the boys today." Cooper says. "We're telling my parent's tomorrow night at dinner." Sophia adds.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I say looking at them. "Thanks." Sophia blushes. "B I have to get to practice but I'll call you later okay." Zack says looking at the time. "Okay. Here take your food so you can eat before practice." I say walking over to the food Sophia brought.

I hand him his food after he walks back into the kitchen from getting his stuff. "Bye." We say in unison while hugging. I turn to Sophia and Cooper after Zack leaves.

"Let's eat I'm starving." She says. I nod walking over to the chair I was in earlier. She hands Cooper and I our food then sits down next to me with her plate in front of her.