Go get your girl

~Brooklyn's POV~

The ceremony was great. I found myself tearing up a few times throughout their vows, ring exchanges, and I do's. After the ceremony the guys, Sophia's parents, and I went to take pictures.

Sophia and Cooper were the only ones that were supposed to go take pictures but they wanted all of us to go with them. After the pictures Cooper and Sophia left in Cooper's car to be alone for an hour.

Aiden drove me to the place the reception is being held so I can get everything ready for when the party starts. I've been adding the final details to the venue for the past 45 minutes.

"This place looks great. Cooper and Sophia are going to be so happy with the outcome." Bryce says. All of the boys along with Aiden and his guys came to the venue to help me. Everyone but Josh that is.

"Alright boys it's party time. Sophia and Cooper will be here in 10 minutes." I tell them as I see guests starting to arrive. I look at the DJ nodding at him to start the music.

Sophia's parents walk over to me after they walk into the venue. "You did a great job. Thank you so much for all of this." Aunt Kim tells me. "It's not a problem. I would do it all over again for them." I tell her.

They walk off to their table after thanking me so I make my way to the tables the boys are at. I sit in between both tables so I could be with both groups at the same time.

After a few minutes most of the guest have arrived. Josh walks into the venue shortly after everyone arrives. I'm surprised he walked in alone but I don't think to much about it.

"Ladies and gentleman the couple of the night is here. Give it up for the newly weds!" The DJ says over the microphone. Everyone starts clapping and whistling as Sophia and Cooper walk into the venue.

They go around greeting everyone at each table. "Thank you for all of this. We couldn't have done it without you Little B." Cooper says hugging me when they get to our tables.

"Yeah this place looks beautiful." Sophia says joining the hug. "It was my pleasure I'm glad I could help you guys out." I hug them back. "I would do anything for both of you." I add as I let them go.

They both go greet everyone else when more guests arrive. I sit back down next to Aiden and Riley starting to eat since they were already serving the food.
****************************************************************************************
-2 Hours Later-

Im talking to Aiden and Riley when I hear the DJ tap on the microphone. "If you could please direct your attention to the dance floor. Mr and Mrs Valentine will be doing there first dance now." He says.

I turn towards the dance floor as the music starts to play. I watch as Cooper and Sophia dance their first dance. We all clap when they finish off with a kiss.

"Can the father of the Bride and Brooklyn please come up to the dance floor." The DJ announces. I hand Aiden my phone as I get up. Uncle Eddie and I walk to the dance floor together.

Cooper takes my hand stepping off to the side so Sophia and Uncle Eddie can have their space to dance while we dance. The DJ starts to play the music so Cooper grabs my hand. I place my hand on his shoulder while starting to dance with him.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me. You have no idea how much this means to me." Cooper whispers loud enough for me to here him. "I'll always have your back Coop. I meant what I said earlier. I would do anything for you. We're more than best friends. We're family." I tell him tearing up.

"I love you Little B." He chuckles wiping the tear from my eye with his finger. "I love you too Coop." I smile. The song ends after a few minutes. Uncle Eddy and I walk off the dance floor so that Cooper and Sophia could give their speeches.

Jealousy GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara