Training Brooklyn

I wake up in the morning to someone barging into my room. "Wake up!" Bryce's yells as he walks into my room. I groan softly opening my eyes and looking at the time on my phone. "It's  not even 6:30 yet." I glare at him when I see it's barley 6:15 am.

"So, get up and get dressed. Wear something you can work out in." He says. "No. Let me sleep" I say closing my eyes again. "Wake up, wake up, wake up." He starts yelling.

"Just get up so he can leave and let me sleep." Sophia says opening her eyes and glaring at him as well. I sigh and sit up looking at Bryce. "I hate you." I glare at him.

"I love you too. I'll see you in the backyard in 5 minutes." He smiles innocently before walking out of my room. I get out of my bed and walk over to my dresser. I grab a pair of dark grey biker shorts and a cropped black sports tank top.

I get dressed then pull my hair into a high ponytail before walking out of my room. "Good morning Sunshine." Nick says smiling as he walks out of his room while I walk to the stairs.

I roll my eyes at him shaking my head. "Stop smiling it's too early." I say. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He jokes walking down the stairs with me.

"Why are you even up?" I ask him. Nick and I both make our way to the kitchen after we walk down the stairs. "Why are you up?" He asks me. "I got rudely woken up by Bryce who told me to get dressed and meet him in the back yard. Your turn." I say.

"Im helping Bryce out with whatever he has planned." He says walking to the door leading to the back yard. "Finally." Bryce says when he sees me walk out. Nick walks out behind me and closes the door.

"Broccoli mind telling me why you came screaming into my room at the crack of dawn?" I ask when I walk over to him. Bryce sighs and looks at me.

"Brooklyn, Josh told me about the incident with Aiden and Brandon. I know he won't let anything happen to you but I'll be a little less worried if I know you can defend your self in case you need too." He says.

"Bryce I already know how to defend myself. You taught me how too a long time ago." I tell him. "I know Bee but I just want to make sure you'll be safe." He says looking at me.

I look at him and see the worry in his eyes so I nod. "Okay fine. I'll do whatever you want me to do." I tell him. He smiles softly while nodding.

"What does Nick have to do with this?" I ask him. "Nick and I will be your trainers today. You already know what I taught you but Nick will teach you different things." He says.

I nod slightly looking at both of them. Bryce and Nick both start to take turns showing me and teaching me how to fight for the next 2 hour and a half.
**********************************************************************************************************************************

"Don't look down." Nick say swinging his arm to punch me. I quickly dodge his punch while looking at him reading him for his next move. I see an open shot and quickly aim for his jaw .

"Good shot." He says smiling at me. "Thanks." I smile back. Bryce sneaks up behind me and quickly grabs me. I elbow him as hard as I can then grab the hand he has wrapped around me and twist it while I get out of his grip turning to face him. As I turn to face him I twist his hand turning him so that his hand is behind his back and he's facing away from me.

"You're getting faster at reacting." He says turning his head back to look at me. I chuckle softly then let go of him. "That's enough for today. We'll continue again tomorrow." He says.

"You did good. Brooklyn and you're a fast learner." Nick says. "Yeah and you have good aim." Bryce adds. "Thanks guys." I smile at them. Something about the way that Nick was training me seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put two and two together yet.