Brookyln is dead

~Josh's POV~

Hearing Bryce tell me Brooklyn killed someone absolutely broke me. I never wanted for any of this to happen to her. She shouldn't be going through all of this. It's all my fault.

Truth be told I'm terrified. Franco is not someone you want coming after you. He won't stop until he gets what he wants. If I know Franco all too well he's definitely going to want to avenge his guy's death.

I pull out my phone calling Nick. "Get to the hospital we have a problem." I tell him. "We'll be there in five minutes." He says. I hang up the phone looking at Bryce. "We can start thinking of a plan until they get here then they can just help us."

Nick, Troy, and Oliver arrive at the hospital shortly after. "What happened is a Brooklyn okay?" Nick asks when they run into the hospital.

"She's fine she's awake. You guys can go in and see her in a little but we need to talk first." I tell them. They nod taking a seat next to Bryce. "Brooklyn killed one of Franco's men. We all know what that means." I tell them.

All three boys nod looking at me. "We need a plan to get Franco to back off." I add. "Well we don't have a lot of time so let's start planning." Troy says.

Troy, Oliver, and Nick spend the next few minutes taking turns seeing Brooklyn. I can't bring it upon myself to go into her room just yet. A wave of guilt rushes over me every time I look at her door.

"I'll go see her when we have a plan." I tell Bryce after he asks if I'm going to go into her room. By now everyone but me has gone into her room.

"What if we catch Franco by surprise and take him down at his house? He won't be expecting it." Oliver says. "If we do that we're as good as dead. We don't know how many men he has with him. Franco has been in this business longer than we have. We can't risk that." I shake my head.

Oliver sighs sitting back down. "We could always send Brooklyn away. Maybe if she's far away Franco will forget about her." Troy suggests.

"We all know that's not going to happen." I look at him. I can tell Bryce is starting to get frustrated. I get him honestly it's his sisters life  that's in jeopardy.

"I got it." I say as an idea pops into my head. I look at Bryce scared for his reaction to what I'm about to say. After explaining that no one can know the truth but us, Sophia, and Zack I walk over to Bryce.

"Brooklyn has to die." I tell him ready for Bryce to lash out at me. He's quiet for a few seconds before responding to me. "Okay." He nods. "You're okay with this?" I ask him.

"No but it's for her safety so I'm willing to go with this plan." Bryce says. "Are we all on the same terms?" I ask looking at all of them. Cooper joined us a few minutes ago so I look at him as well.

"Yes." They all say. "Good. Cooper you call Sophia. Bryce you call Zack. Let them know the plan but also let them know they can't come to the hospital. The less people here the more believable the plan will be." I say pulling out my phone.

"Who are you calling?" Oliver asks me. "Aiden." I tell them and walk away. I take a deep breath as I grab my phone. I dial Aiden's number slowly bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Flynn? Any updates?" He asks answering after the first ring. "Aiden." I say gulping. "What is it Josh?" He asks worried. "It's Brooklyn." I whisper.

"Is she awake?" He asks me. "No." I pause. "Aiden Brooklyn is dead." I tell him. Aiden is silent for a little over a minute. "There's something else you need to know." I sigh.

"What is it?" He asks. "The reason why she ran out of the house like that is because Brooklyn shot one of Franco's guys and he's dead." I say. "She shot someone?" Aiden asks me. "Yeah the guy was trying take advantage of her, she shot him while she was trying to get away from him." I sigh.