I may have just walked in on Josh and his date

"Guys we have to go. The rehearsal dinner starts in half an hour." I yell at all the boys. Cooper and Sophia left to Cesar's restaurant an hour ago to make sure everything is ready.

"Calm down we'll be there on time." Bryce says walking down the stairs followed by the rest of the guys. I roll my eyes at him before speaking. "As the best men you were supposed to be there before everyone else arrived." I tell him.

"You're the maid of honor and your still here." Josh says matter of factly. "My job as the maid of honor is to make sure everything goes well. If I'm here it's because I know if you guys were alone you would definitely be late." I answer.

"She's right. Without Brooklyn we'd still be getting ready." Nick says walking down the stairs. "Thank you Nick." I smile at him. "Everyone ready? Yes good okay let's go." I tell them rushing them out of the house.

"And I thought Sophia was the only one who was going to be bossy." Troy says. He smiles innocently when I narrow my eyes at him as he walks past me.

"In the car now." I look at all the boys when I hear all of them yelling "OUUUU". I close the door after walking out then lock it. I walk over to Bryce's car getting into the passenger seat.

Bryce drives over to Cesar's restaurant after all the boys get into the car. I text Sophia letting her know we are all on our way to the restaurant.

"Thank you." I smile politely at the valet guy that opens the door for me to get out of the car when we arrive. We wait for Bryce to walk over to us after he hands his car keys to the valet guy.

Once Bryce's walks up to us we all walk into the restaurant. We walk right to the back room where the dinner is being held. "You're here." Cooper says as soon as he sees us.

"Yeah and you're early." Sophia tells the guys. "Thanks to Short- Brooklyn." Josh says. "Yeah I've heard about the brides turning into bridezilla for weddings but in this case we have maidzilla." Troy says.

I turn to look at Troy walking over to him. "I'm not crazy." I hit his shoulder. "I didn't say you were. I just said you turned into maidzilla." He shrugs. "Dude shut the hell up you are not helping yourself." Oliver says. "Yeah dude do yourself a favor and stop talking." Nick says.

"I don't think that Brooklyn is a maidzilla. She's just trying to make sure everything is perfect so that Cooper and Sophia won't stress out." Josh says. I look over at him and smile softly.

"Yeah if it weren't for her we would all be stressed out right now." Cooper says. "Let the night begin." Cooper says when Sophia's parents along with a few other guests arrive.

"I'm going to go greet them." Cooper adds before walking away. The rest of the boys go off to the bar to grab drinks. "You did a great job." Josh says looking at me.

"What?" I ask him confused while turning to face him.  "Everyone is right you know. You did a good job at planning all of this along with the wedding tomorrow. Cooper and Sophia would be a mess right now if it weren't for you." Josh smiles.

"You guys also helped. Don't give me all the credit." I tell him. He smiles locking eyes with me. I smile looking back at him, I don't realize he's getting closer to me since my gaze is lost in his.

"Brooklyn!" I hear Aiden yell causing me to break eye contact with Josh. I look away from him looking over at Aiden and his guys who are walking into the room.

"Im going..." I start to say but Josh cuts me off. "Yeah go ahead." He nods. I give him a small smile then walk away. "Hey guys." I greet Aiden and his guys hugging each of them.

"The bar is over there. You can sit anywhere you'd like. Dinner will be served in an hour." I tell them. "We're going to go say hi to Cooper and Sophia." Brandon says.