Denial is one of the five stages of love :)

Jisung was laying on his matrace again, arms and legs widely spread like a starfish and staring holes into the cieling. He was thinking about "Min_Hoe", his pedophile serial killer friend.
Friend...?
Were they really friends?

Jisung grabbed his phone and lifted it up into the air, so he could scroll without having to lay on the side. He quickly opened instagram and stared at Mins last message.

Jisung recently came to the conclusion that his last name probably was "Min" and the "Hoe" just came from the way he lived his life. So he just started to call him Min.
Should he text him?
Nah, he wasn't gonna make it this easy for him just like that. Instead, he klicked on his profile and looked through his posts.
Pics of Food, two cats, three cats, more food, more cats...

Jisung didn't even know why he was looking at his posts again, he literally already did that four to five times now, and Min didn't post a lot of pictures.

"He has a pretty aesthetic lifestyle for a perverted pedophile-stalker-killer-person." Jisung mumbled and was about to turn his phone off, when suddenly a message popped up.

Min_Hoe
Heyyo Hannie :)
How r u?

[1:25 PM]

Jisung grinned. He just looked at the message for around three minutes before he typed his answer, just like he always did when somebody texted him while he was online. He didn't wanna seem like someone who was hanging on his phone all the time, and definatedly didn't wanna give Min the feeling that he had been thinking about him.

Hannie_Quokka
Hey pedophile serial killer
How comes that you didn't fall off a roof yet?

[1:25 PM]

Min_Hoe
You know, i normaly don't climb onto roofs
I usually prefer trees
And all the Canadians with axes in my area are my friends, if that would have been ur next question

[1:25 PM]

Jisung smiled widely as he deleted the message that said "and what about the canadians" he was just about to send, but choose to keep the texts soaked with sarcasm.

Hannie_Quokka
What a pity
Anyways, i actually have stuff to do
So i can't text with you rn
Sorry

[1:25 PM]

That wasn't even a lie. Jisung had promised his Hyungs to practice for their upcoming 3Racha performance in a nearby bar as soon as possible. These kinds of mini concerts where the most important points of their job because they earned way more money this way, diffrent from their small performances on the street that Jisung mostly had to do alone.

Min_Hoe
Oh, thats okay
I'm just gonna climb onto my roof rq...

[1:26 PM]

This time, Jisung actually had to giggle. Suicide jokes where his favourite, he started to actually like this Min guy and his dark humour.
Wait, no. He didn't like him. He definatedly didn't like him. He was really annoying and really stupid and really not playing a relevant role in Jisungs life.

At least that was what he kept on telling to himself.

Hannie_Quokka
Have fun then

[1:26 PM]

Min_Hoe
I will, honey <3

[1:26 PM]

Hannie_Quokka
Don't call me that

[1:26 PM]

Min_Hoe
Oh i think i will call u that, honey <3

[1:26 PM]

Hannie_Quokka
Choke on Glass

[1:26 PM]

A/N: Not only am i late, but i'm also

*.+ S i c k +.*

*sad yeehaw*

Also, if you like DPR, i like you :)

Anyways, have a better day than me, see ya~

:)