Chapter 9

I reached London just after 2 hours. After the text from Ryan, the journey felt even longer. He wants to meet me but I am not sure I should. I will have to go to Tyler's place to drop off the stuff Mia gave me but I hope Ryan won't be there to see me. I haven't replied to the text yet because I am not sure if I want to meet him. I called mum to let her know I reached safely.

When I left the train station, I started looking for a taxi to take me to my hotel. It was such a busy town, it was crawling with people. Finding a taxi was so hard. I had to ask people where I could get a taxi from.

Finally, I sat in a taxi and asked to take me to my hotel. After 15 minutes of driving, I reached my hotel and paid the driver. A porter came to get my stuff and help me take it to the reception desk. After I checked in, I went to my room for the next week.

The room was very spacious. Breakfast was included here so that was good. I went to freshen up in the bathroom and went back out to explore the city. It was only 3 p.m. As I was leaving my phone rang. I didn't recognise the number.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello princess. I heard someone is in town." Off course, It was Tyler. "Where are you? I am coming to get you." He sounded serious. He has requested many times for me to come to stay with him until my work here is done.

"Tyler, I have already checked into a hotel and I am perfectly happy. I will come to see you soon but don't ask me to come to stay with you guys." I hope he knows why I said that.

"I know why you are saying but please for me come and stay. He knows you're here, he will come to get you before even I do. Don't treat us as strangers Sasha." He was now making me feel guilty.

"I will come to see you I promise you that because Mia has also given me somethings to give you." I sighed.

"You won't listen. It's fine. I will see you soon then." He hung the phone abruptly. I didn't call back, he's just a little upset from me but it's fine. He will manage.

I went back to touring the town. The buildings are huge and packed. I was a little hungry and saw a nice burger place and went to sit in Hyde Park. This place was beautiful and people were here with children and having so much fun as a family. I am to remind myself to bring my family here once for a picnic when u officially move here.

It was getting a little dark so I left this place and went back to the hotel. I went to my room and started preparing a little for the interviews. The speech was my little problem. I wasn't really fluent so I stop in between sentences. I know I can handle it though.

It was just after 10 p.m that my phone rang. It was Mia. I am sure she wanted to know if I met any of her brother's yet.

"Hey Mia."

"Hey babe, you reached?" She asked

"Yes, I have. How is Snowdonia without me?" I was teasing now.

"It's so lonely here. So what are you doing? What did you do today?"

I launched into telling about my day. I did tell her about the text from Ryan and phone call from Tyler. She didn't seem surprised.

"So, are you going to see Ryan?" She was also curious to know my plans.

"Babe, I haven't decided yet. I don't think it's a good idea."

"I know how you feel but just see him once. I think he has something to tell you, " she said.

"Do you know something that I don't?" I asked. She always has something up her sleeves but doesn't say it unless it's getting serious.

"Nothing I have to say. Anyways good night. I will let you go to sleep now." We said our bye's but I lost my sleep.

Now I am curious to know why Ryan sent me the text and why he wants to meet me. I am also assuming that Tyler doesn't know anything because he would have mentioned at least something. Now I am contemplating if I should text him back or not. I should think about it tomorrow, now I should go to sleep.

I woke up at 8 in the morning because breakfast door closes at 9. I went in my PJ's to grab some breakfast. Unfortunately, they don't do room service during dining hours otherwise I wouldn't have left the room. The dining room was quite. I think people mostly ate and left already. I took a croissant and a cup of tea from the tray's and ate quietly while looking out the window. It's only 8:30 in the morning, how can there be soo many people out already. I am forgetting that it is Monday morning. People must be making there way to work.

I went back to the room to prepare for my interview which was tomorrow. I got all my documents and clothes prepared. Worked on my speech a bit more. It was after 5 in the evening and I was getting a little hungry. I thought to walk around the streets again and find some food to take away. I didn't feel like sitting alone to eat.

I was walking past Oxford Street that I heard my phone ringing. It was from Tyler.

"Hello handsome." I thought a little buttering will help with his mood with from our last conversation.

"Don't handsome me. I want to take you for dinner so tell me where are you?" I don't think I can argue with him but I am still going to try.

"Tyler, can I say no?"

"No you can't. Now tell me where are you?" I didn't know that flirtatious Tyler had a stubborn side to him.

I gave him the location of my place and was told to wait in Nandos for him and book table for two.

"Tyler wait, " I had to ask him this before it was late. "You're coming alone right?"

"How can you be so stupid, " he was now angry. "Didn't I tell you to book a table for two, unless you heard three."

"Okay okay sorry. Come soon I am waiting, " I hung up. Oh God, I am about to get even more scolded.

I waited for him inside Nandos and started checking through the menu. A few minutes later I saw Tyler standing at the edge of the table. I got up to hug him but he pushed me away.

"I am upset from you so let's just leave it like that." Now it was getting out of hand. "Lets order first then we can talk." I nodded.

I told Tyler what I wanted to eat so he went up to the till to order. He came back carrying plates and sauces. He came to sit down and started looking all around but me.

"Tyler." I simply said but he still avoided my gaze. "Tyler, talk to me."

"What is there to talk about?" Whoa, his anger was touching the sky.

"You can ask me if I am liking London or not, what's my favourite place here so far, how's my hotel?" I thought this would be a start of a good conversation.
"You know Sasha, I thought you were a good friend. You are avoiding Ryan I don't know why but what have I done to you? You know when Mia told me you are coming to London for your interviews, I thought it would be so great to have someone around, someone from your town. But I don't know what my mistake is." Oh boy. He needs to know because he's taking everything to himself.

"Tyler, none of this is your fault. It's all mine." Before I could continue, the waiter arrived with our food but I had lost my appetite. When the waiter left I continued.

"I fell for Ryan, but he doesn't feel the same way about me. I really like him Tyler and anytime I talk to him or meet him, I lose concentration on anything that is around me. Before you both left from Snowdonia, he spoke to me. He told me he has a girlfriend and he also knew how I felt but he told me it's not possible. I understood so I went back to job searching." I am confused that why doesn't he know anything. Why hasn't Mia or Ryan told him anything about it?

"How come I don't know about this? I thought he snitched on you or something that's why you're avoiding him. Wow! So you like him?" He was surprised.

"Yes, a lot. That's why I am trying to keep a distance from him. I can't keep hurting myself over this." I explained. I wish he knows how heartbreak feels like.

"But he's single, he broke up with that bitch ages ago, how come he didn't tell you about this. They are not together anymore." My eyes widened at that fact.

He broke up with her then how come he never mentioned anything to me over the text or phone. He has texted me about work a few times and once about dinner which was yesterday. Does this mean he doesn't feel the same way about me?