Episode 15

"Come on Kath we're waiting just for you!!" Christina called for Kath who was in the bathroom. Christina and I were sitting on the couch and behind us Dani, Lisa and Amy took the chairs. Arielle was standing next to computer in front of us, ready to start the livestream any moment.

"I'm here!" Kath came rushing in and sat between Chris and me.

"Thank god" Christina mumbled and I laughed at her attempt to sound annoyed.

"Okay everybody ready?" Arielle asked us with her finger hovering the keyboard, ready to press the start session, "And we're on" She pressed it.

We all shouted at the camera we were live and Christina said we had two announcements for them. Wait, we had TWO announcements? I only knew about the book one, what's the seconds?

For a second it crossed my mind that maybe the other announcement would be the song, but it wasn't finished yet, not even close. Then I thought maybe it would be about Dani's engagement, but they would fill us in if it was about that.

Arielle gave Kathrine the phone to read the chat comfortably, but we quickly decided to sing first before we got into the matters. So we sang Fall Back and then You're Worth It. And then we finally announced "we wrote a book" that we actually kind of practiced a couple minutes before the livestream on exactly how to say it.

Kathrine, who had been the most involved in the book than any of us, did the most talking for the next couple of minutes. Even though we were all supposed to be saying one or two chapters, she was so into it that she ended up telling them all. Obviously I didn't care, personally I'd rather talk as less as possible.

But then Christina got to my "section", were I had to say about my reading experience. I was already prepared for it, I knew what I wanted to say and made sure it was short, I didn't want to talk much. It felt weird. Those livestreams had always been weird for me, I only loved the singing parts.

The next "segment" was a pretty long one just talking about how the book is the sister advice and then about the giveaways. So the second announcement was the giveaway, of course Christina would make a big deal out of it, but whatever.

The Q&A part was a bit disappointed I gotta say, I thought people would ask more about the content of the book, but most questions had nothing to do about it. It's like people are not really listening. We already said how and where you can pre-order the book but people still ask that, and lots of questions about a European tour which we already said we weren't planning on it right now, unfortunately.

Thankfully it was over. It's not like I suffered, I was excited about the book and the announcement, but that was long. And I didn't like long videos because I felt like I didn't know what to say. Thankfully my sisters were always filling in. Usually, Dani would talk a lot too, today she was a little quieter, just a little.

**

A couple of days after the announcement Christina told us the pre-sales were going really well. Yesterday we celebrated my brother Alex's birthday, the entire family and Alex's friends. His girlfriend, Betsy, apparently had some family issues and couldn't come. But we made sure he had fun regardless. And right now I was hanging out with Spencer after not seeing her for a couple of days.

"We should really decide already on a place to eat, I'm starving!" Spencer claimed while we were walking down the main street holding hands, stopping to see some manuals every once in a while, trying to find something interesting to eat.

"I feel like we're in Europe or something, on a vacation trying to find a place to eat." I joked and she shook her head with a smile.

"Lauren?" I heard someone calling behind us and I pulled away from Spencer.