Episode 45

I was woken up by a phone ringing, I recognized the simple guitar strum as Spencer's ringtone and before I could turn to look at my naked girlfriend, she already pulled something on her and left the room to answer the call. I smiled, remembering the events of last night and remembering today's date. I gave Spencer a couple of minutes to have some privacy with the call before putting one of her shirts on from the closet and taking my time to prepare everything in the bathroom and then go out to the living room.

"We'll celebrate with everyone as soon as this entire thing is over honey" I heard her mother saying and joined the facetime on the couch, "Oh hi Lauren, good morning" Her parents greeted me when I popped on their screen.

"Morning" I smiled at them, "If it makes you feel any better, you kinda even beat me on wishing her a happy birthday" I said and rest my arm on Spencer's thigh.

"You'll have all day, don't complain" Her father scolded me jokingly.

"Yeah, you have a very important job today to make her birthday count despite everything, got it?" Her mom made me promise to which I complied without hesitation.

"Of course, I got her" I smiled reassuringly and leaned my head on Spencer's shoulder.

"Okay, we love you baby" Her dad started to wrap up the conversation, "Happy birthday, enjoy today, yeah?"

"I will... I love you too" Spencer smiled at them through the phone and I could see she was starting to get emotional, "Bye" She waved and huffed as soon as they hung up.

Spencer's birthday today was supposed to be the day I'd meet her entire family, but the pandemic and the new limitations that came with it gave this day another turn. We weren't allowed to be gathered with so many people in one house, especially because of her mom. My family is going to hold back from gathering together for the time being too. The only people we're going to see are my sisters, thankfully we all work together and we're family, so that gave us leverage. My wonderful sisters decided to take advantage of that and celebrate Spencer's birthday tonight, since they're allowed to.

"Oh god" Spencer woke me up of my trance and I looked at her, "Thank god I didn't look down on you when you came, you're literally wearing nothing but the shirt" She said with a horrified tone, referring to me being completely naked beside the shirt while talking to her parents.

"I was lazy" I said in an innocent look.

"Oh yeah? Since when?" She asked to prove my fake answer and I just shrugged.

She put her phone down on the table and when she came back she straddle me and kissed me with passion. I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her steady as a moan left my lips with the friction of her pants on my naked core.

"Wait" I managed to get out and she pulled away confused, I got up moving her away in the process and took her hand to guide her all the way to the bathroom.

"Oh wow" Spencer looked around the room that was filled with candles lighting it up, "When did you do all of that?" She asked in awe, I closed the door behind us and hugged her from behind.

"While you were talking to your parents" I whispered in her ear and turned her around in my arms, "Happy birthday baby"

"It will be if you take this off" She tugged on my shirt, I giggled and took it off of me.

"Better?" I asked in a teasing way and she nodded biting her bottom lip, "I love you" I mumbled and leaned in to kiss her.

--- SMUT ALERT ----

I didn't waste much time before I took her shirt off and threw it somewhere behind me, then I traced my hands down to her pants and glided them down. She took some steps backwards towards the bath while getting rid of those pants as we were still kissing with passion.