Episode 26

Poor Dani, we had to rehears because the last two shows of the tour we would change things up a little for Christmas, and in a few weeks she was going to get married, that was already a lot. We are on the couch now filming what will be the last video challenge with Dani, the one-word song challenge, Christmas edition. The next one will be Nick and I switching lives, then the top 20 songs of the year video that we will record tomorrow and the next one will be her leaving video. I was not looking forward to it. We still haven't decided what we will do with Nick's video regarding to Dani, we wanted him to participate in a band meeting but we didn't know which topic will be discussed that would also affect Dani so she could be there, we didn't want to raise suspicions.

Christina and Dani did kind of a mashup of the intro together and I thought it was a good wrap up after all these years.

Carol Of The Bells was very funny, Kathrine was supposed to know all the words since she is the one who was leading the cover that we did years ago, but she forgot almost all of it apparently and started to make the lyrics up. When Christina suggested that we do O Holy Night in a weird voice only Amy was against it, which meant we will do it anyway. Those were the moments I was so thankful for having five outgoing sisters, they always pushed me out of my comfort zone, if it weren't for them, I would've been too shy to do those funny things on YouTube. And we were all trying really hard to hold our laughter to complete the song, but the voices and the mix of them was too much for any of us. We had to stop and resume after almost every line because we couldn't stop laughing, I don't know how Lisa was keeping a serious face throughout the song.

After filming the video Spencer came over and we went out together to film another filming. I was restocking the Orange merch after it was sold out and I wanted to promote it in a fun way, Spencer offered to help filming me. The first stop was at the grocery store.

"You wanna close the store just for you?" Spencer joked as we got inside.

"No, that's okay, there's not too many people here today" I said with a wink, not like I would close anything just to film 2 seconds in there.

"Oh wow, now I know who to turn to when I need the president on the phone."

"Definitely, I'll get you whatever you want" I tried to flirt with her by saying that and she bit her bottom lip with a chuckle.

"Take the basket doofus" She pointed at the pile of baskets to my left and I took the first one, "So you want to fill it when it's still empty or I'll start filming while you're putting stuff in?"

"Umm... maybe start filming now and when I edit it I'll see" I suggested as we got to the orange section.

"You are going to edit this?" She teased me and I smacked her arm, "Okay, ready?" She put her phone out and pointed the camera at me.

I started filling up the basket with orange, I don't know how many I put in, thankfully I didn't have to hold it, it was starting to get heavy.

"Are you gonna overflow that?" Spencer laughed and I stopped filling it, I looked at the camera and just shrugged my shoulder with a smile, "Cute" She said still filming and I furrowed my eyebrows, "What, you look cute." She said with an innocent smile.

"Stop filming" I put my hand on her phone with a laugh and she stopped.

"So what's next?"

"Orange juice" I indicated and pointed to where the juices where, she helped me put the oranges back in their place and then we walked to film me putting an orange juice in the basket. After she filmed me doing some dumb face that she called cute again, we started heading out. When we got to the car I decided to change my clothes to another set of the merch.