Episode 1

"Lauren! You coming??" I heard my oldest sister call me and I frowned.

I looked at my phone and realized I lost track of time, I was late for the meeting, thankfully it was in my own house. Well, my parent's house to be more exact. I put my journal on my nightstand and got up to go downstairs.

"Hey" I smiled greeting Chris, Kath and Lisa who were the only ones who I hadn't seen today yet, since they didn't live with us.

"Oh Laur, bring some water before you sit", Lisa told me just when I was about to sit down around the table with them, I glared at her jokingly and was about to go the kitchen but we heard the doorbell and I smiled widely.

"Oh! Sorry, gotta open the door" I said with a sassy tone and now it was her turn to glare at me, but I didn't care, I just laughed and went to get the door.

"Hurry up!" Chris yelled at me but I rolled my eyes and opened the door, not really wanting to hurry up at all.

"What's up?" Spencer, one of my best friends, smiled at me and I hugged her.

"Could be better" I said while she hugged me back.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked worriedly and I didn't really want to let go, I wanted to keep hugging her until I felt better, but eventually she broke the hug and closed the door behind her.

"Just a tough day" I answered, knowing I wouldn't have time to elaborate anyway.

"Guys come on!!" We heard yelling from where the meeting was and I groaned, Christina was really annoying today.

"Come on" Spence chuckled at my mood and put a hand on my arm to get me to walk over there.

When we got to the table everyone was already seated and they left a spot for the both of us next to each other with Amy on my right.

A couple of months ago I had a talk with Christina and told her that I had too much work and needed some help. Since none of my sisters really fully understood the merch business, Christina asked me if I wanted someone from the outside to help me with that. So she found Spencer on Instagram, the girl was studying for manager and design and was looking for a part time job, and after a short interview we hired her as our merch manager. Since then, Spencer and I became really close friends. She became friends with all of us, but I guess us working the closest together got us closer than her with the others.

After the meeting about the merch was over Spencer went home, me and my sisters kept talking about other work stuff. 15 minutes into the meeting I got a text from Spencer, who apparently already got home.

Spence: I don't like seeing you sad

I smiled broadly at that, she was really good at making me smile.

Me: It's not that dramatic Spence, I'm okay

Spence: You're not okayyyy you've lost you wayyyy so give up the gameeee take back your lifeee

I laughed at the mixed lyrics, I know Spencer knows our songs enough to not confuse the lyrics, but she probably just wanted to type faster so that's what came out. Before I could answer Dani called me to get my attention.

"What?" I lift my head up and looked at the girls who were all already looking at me, I guess I missed something.

"If you want to arrange the song Lauren" Lisa clarified but I was still confused, we were talking about the next podcast theme, what song was she talking about?

"Who are you texting?" Dani asked with a mischievous tone and a smirk, I know that tone too well and I chuckled, she thought I was talking to some guy.