Episode 22

"Hey I'm Christina" "I'm Kathrine" "I'm Lisa" "I'm Amy" "I'm Amy" "I'm Dani" "And we're Cimorelli"

"I just want to apologize for my voice" Amy said right after that and Dani and Christina imitated her, "When I'm sick my voice drops even more" She explained.

"That's not an excuse!" Dani laughed at her and Amy turned her head to her little sister.

"I'm not making excuses, it's just the timber of my voice that suck."

"There's nothing wrong with the timber of your voice!" I said from the end of the room to reassure her, I hated when she put herself down.

"Yeah it was just surprising" Christina kind of apologized for laughing at her.

"Okay! Let's do this again" Lisa raised her voice, apparently in a hurry or something.

"Okay, ready? Hey I'm Christina" "I'm Kathrine" "I'm Lisa" "I'm Amy" "I'm Amy" "I'm Dani" "And we're Cimorelli"

"We're gonna do Someone You Love by Lewis Capaldi"

"What? What happened to the entire thing?" Dani looked at our big sister confused.

"I thought maybe no one would notice" She mumbled in response but we all heard her.

"She's just afraid to mess up" I teased her and everybody laughed, "Wait are we not even gonna acknowledge that she said 'Love' instead of 'LoveD'?" I looked at my sisters.

"Oh shoot, you're right!" Christina clapped her hands in frustration with her mistake, "Well I was just imitating Kath" She tried to brush it off.

"What? Me?" Kathrine furrowed her eyebrows at her, "I thought it was 'love'."

"No, it's Someone You LoveD, you got it wrong every single time, you've been singing the line" Christina accused her.

"What, I don't know what it's called" Kath shrugged her shoulder lightly, not even caring that she made a mistake, frustration was starting to build in me when I heard that.

"Never mind" Lisa said again trying to get things to progress.

"Okay ready? One, t-"

"Wait! I've been singing 'Someone You Love' every single time" Amy interrupted with guilt in her voice.

"Oh my god!" I pulled my hair back with frustration already kicking in. We're gonna have to record everything from the beginning now if they both sang love instead of loved. No way! Thankfully Dani understood me and fought about it with Amy.

So now in the introduction Christina had to find a way to say 'loved' without making it too obvious. It took her like 5 tries, especially because we noticed the effort and laughed at her.

"Like the video if Lauren is and E-Boy" Dani threw out after a few tries of the other girls to get a like. They all looked at me confused but it's Dani, of course I understood what she meant.

"Just because I have a chain..." I rolled my eyes at her thinking.

"Oh Lauren's hoping one day her boy will have it" Christina tried to tease and laugh at me but obviously I didn't find it funny, those comments will be the death of me.

**

The Nashville show came and went, just because we were there nothing special really happened in the show, it felt like a blur, like I wasn't entirely there. The only moment I was concentrated was in Christina's speech, I always listen to her, and tonight it felt really close to heart. "You can sit there for a bit and regroup but you have to get back up", my sister always knew how to say things to get to you. We even brought our two cousins up the stage at some point but I didn't interact with them. I usually don't interact with anyone who comes on the stage, it's too awkward for me, it should have been different with my cousins but this day wasn't my best one.