TWENTY

ZAKHELE KHOZA

It's been a week since the last time I saw Khumo. Motlalepula did not do her any justice, that girl is fire! Her chocolate brown skin, her smooth legs and killer smile. If she didn't tell me who she was, I wouldn't have thought it was her. She had to be mine no matter the cost.
The door to my room opened and Amahle walked in.. I don't know how I'm going to get rid of this one. She never leaves like the rest.
“Babe, I was thinking we could go to the club tonight?”
“Don't you ever get tired of clubbing?”
“Babe, your father left you an entire hotel and farm.. why do you act like a poor person? Get out and have fun! The hotel won't burn down because you went out tonight.”
“Where do you want to go?”
“Club Dominantz, is always lit on Fridays.”
“Club Dominantz?”
“Yes!”
I might get to see Khumo.
“Okay, we'll leave around 20h00.”
“You're the best!”
“Tell Dorothy, to fetch my suit at the dry cleaners for me.”
“Where did you get this Dorothy?”
“You didn't like Motlalepula, now it's Dorothy as well?”
“At least Motlalepula did her work. This one just sits on the couch and watches TV the whole day.”
“I really have no idea what you want from me Amahle. Just go shopping and leave me alone!”
“Ohh, daddy you turn me on when you get so angry!”
“You annoy me so much”, I said between laughs.
“Whatever daddy..” she straddled me and removed my vest, left wet kisses all over my upper body. “You smell so nice baby...”
“You talk a lot!” I flipped us over and I was on top. I untied her gown and used my tongue to tease her nipples. I removed the shorts I had on, used the tip of my dick to massage her clit. She pulled me in for a kiss. “Do that again baby.” I pushed my dick in and pulled out again. I liked how she would try to lock me in, when I tried pulling out. “Baby stop teasing.” I did that a few times until she got very wet. I used my knees to spread her legs wider then I slowly thrusted to get our rhythm. Her soft moans filled the room. Her voice became distant and I heard Khumo’s voice. I saw her face and that  made me go faster and harder...

            KENEILWE MORAPEDI

I sat on the bed trying to study but I couldn't focus on anything. I wondered how I was going to sneak out tonight and go see Robert. Motlalepula is a light sleeper and she sometimes come to my room and check if I'm in the house.
I stood in front of the mirror and looked at the little marks on my stomach. Last week Robert showed me his other side when I refused to dance on a strip pole for other men. It's one thing to sleep with him but to get naked for his friends just because he said so, is another thing. He beat me up badly. If it were not for Dolly, I would have died on that day. He made sure to stay away from my face and focused on my lower section. I should thank my ancestors that I didn't have any internal bleeding. How was I going to explain to mama, how I got those bruises when I was supposed to be at home, sleeping?
Dolly was right when she said I was naive. Why did I think I can control an old man like Robert, someone who has been in the game for this long? Robert had me where he wanted me. He was my master and I was his puppet. He pulled my strings as he wanted. The pictures of Khumo he sent to me every single day is the reason I'm still tolerating him, I can't put Khumo in any danger. It's the least I could do. I called Tidimalo, maybe she will give me better advice. Someone who has been in the dating scene before. It rang twice before she answered,
“Hello?”
“Hey, it's Keneilwe.”
“Keneilwe? As in Khumo’s young sister?”
“Yes it's me.”
“Is Khumo okay? Where did you get my number?”
“Khumo is okay from what I know. I got your number from someone.”
“How can I help you?”
“I need advice.”
“I'm listening.”
“Promise you won't say anything to anyone?”
“I'm not promising you anything.”
“Then I can't tell you what's bothering me.”
“Okay, fine!”
“I'm in trouble.”
“You're always in trouble.”
“This time it's big. More like a matter of life and death trouble..”
“Neilwe what have you done?”
“I didn't know the person was this dangerous.. he is threatening me and.. uhm, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Maybe my phone is bugged.”
“Well they've already heard our conversation. Who is this person?”