XV

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Rona walked slowly behind Seokhoon who led her to the place where once was her grave. Since getting off the motorbike they haven't spoken to each other. She was a little relieved that her boyfriend understood that she would talk when they arrived at their destination. Seokhoon stopped and then stared at the now empty spot, the place that used to be her grave.

"There was a tombstone here, but it looks like it was taken care of by either my mother or Logan and got destroyed." She noticed the now empty spot and walked towards it. She sat down before lay down on it.

"So this is where I was buried? It's nice." Rona looked up at the morning sky above her. The yellow goodie bag that she had been holding during their ride she put next to her.

"Not funny." She saw Seokhoon sitting beside her, and let out a chuckle at his comment before her eyes looking back at the cloud-filled sky above.

"I used to sit here... While drinking your favourite chocolate milk." His confession made Rona shifted her gaze from the sky to Seokhoon who was now sitting beside her thigh staring blankly towards the front.

"Sometimes I also lie beside your grave. Fortunately, there was no other grave next to you."

Rona smiled at her first love, she then said, "Then lie down next to me."

She smiled, even more, when she felt that her boyfriend was lying next to her and looking up at the same sky.

They were silent for some time. Rona closed her eyes to feel the wind blowing her bangs.

"I'm sorry."  Rona broke the silence after she opened her eyes and looked back at the sky, she didn't hear her boyfriend's response, making her turn at him. She watched the boy beside her who apparently had his eyes closed. Rona thought Seokhoon was sleeping, that's why she tried once again to express her apology.

"Seokhoon-ah, I'm sorry." Rona watched her boyfriend who was still closed his eyes.

"I hear you." Seokhoon opened his eyes but looked up at the sky above him, not at her.

"I don't understand why you apologize to me, but whatever it is I forgive you." Seokhoon replied while still looking up at the sky above him.

Lie! She knew Seokhoon definitely understood why she apologized. Rona snorted and looked back at the same sky.

"It's not you who is at fault, I am. I forced my fear on you. I thought about myself too much to think about your feelings. Sorry." Rona still looked up at the sky watching some clouds moving slowly as she heard Seokhoon's reply. But how the clouds moving wasn't her priority right now as her mind still thinking about his worries.

"That's why I said I'm sorry.." Rona replied to him softly.

Seokhoon's silence made Rona continue.

"I didn't know how burdened you are, the regret and guilt you have for me. I didn't understand it at first. But now I understand. I know you're very sorry for everything you did to me or did nothing for me. Thinking that everything that happened to me was all your fault. I won't say it's not true because you won't listen to me and you will still feel like it's all your fault. So I just want you to know, I'm fine now. It's all over. It's all in the past for me. I'm really fine, no longer suffering and in pain. Isn't it the most important thing right now? So let your regret and guilt go away." Rona then turned to look at Seokhoon who turned out to be watching her.