Last Chapter

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

This is the last chapter but I'll still upload Epilog.

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

"I never thought you would act like that to Minhyuk." Rona turned back, her boyfriend walking behind her before quickening his pace and walking beside her. Her right hand was taken to be held.

"I can't take his spoiled and childish act anymore." She didn't dare to look at her boyfriend and just stared ahead.

"I think we should talk before we go home. What do you think?" Seokhoon's question caused Rona to sigh. She knew he must be suspicious of her behaviour. He must have noticed when he saw her unusual behaviour last night. Because after all, she couldn't hide anything from him.

"Okay, where are we going?" She looked at her boyfriend.

"Come with me, I have found a quiet place in this school." Without waiting for her to react to his words, he pulled her hand to follow him.

Soon after, they arrived near the school dumpster. Not far from that place there is a small hill with open land filled with grass and a small garden full of colourful flowers.

"Wow! I didn't expect this school to have a place like this?" Rona admired the surrounding scenery. This hill looks well maintained but at the same time, it is not maintained because some weeds are visible in some parts.

"It looks like the late Cheon chairman built this park. After he died, Cheon Seojin maybe took care of it but now was getting neglected by new directors." She saw Seokhoon walking and sitting on the grassy ground and lying down. She followed, they now saw the same sky. The afternoon sky was filled with white clouds, making the sun hide behind them.

"How about we come here at night someday? It looks like the night view will look very beautiful from here. Maybe we can see the constellations." She turned her head to him.

"Yes, if it's not covered by clouds or maybe the pollution fog." She heard his reply.

"Such a pessimistic boy." He laughed a little at her remarks to him.

The sound of the wind blowing leaves and weeds near them was heard in the silence of those who were still looking at the sky, admiring a group of clouds.

"Oh look! That cloud looks like a rabbit." She pointed upwards.

"I don't think so? I see it like a violin."

"Hey! How can rabbits and violins look like each other?" She snorted in annoyance.

"But I see it like that, it looks like a violin. See that shape?" She saw Seokhoon pointing up and tracing the shape of the cloud they meant with his finger, forming a violin shape.

"Tch, it's definitely a rabbit's ears." She didn't want to lose doing the same thing but the difference was that she formed rabbit ears.

"Okay, you win. I really can't win against you."

Rona turned her head to her boyfriend who was still looking up at the sky and observing something. That's how it usually is, she always wins and her boyfriend always gives in to her. Yet, recent events have made them both unwilling to give in to their respective mindsets. The mindset that was based on their fear for each other. She already knew Seokhoon's fear was (could be) her safety. Without saying it to her, his overprotectiveness to her clearly showed it. While her fear was also his safety, she realized that she was still hiding it from him by acting mad at him. Rona looked back at the sky, wondering if he knew her fear.