I

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Welcome to my another SeokRona's story. Hope you like it. 。◕‿◕。

Okay, so I wrote this story back on when Penthouse 3 hadn't started yet and only uploading this in A03. So I hope you understand it's not in line with Penthouse 3 story.

This story timeline was that gap between ending Penthouse 2 and before 3, a.k.a two months before Logan's 'death'.

Once again, English is not my first so forgive all grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Since the incident with Jeni and Minhyuk in front of her apartment, Seokhoon has become very protective of Rona. He was afraid that Jeni and Minhyuk's threat was not just a threat. Almost every day Seokhoon convinces Rona to live with him in the penthouse, his mother strongly approves of the idea. However, Rona stubbornly rejected Seokhoon's offer. With a heavy heart, Seokhoon accepted Rona's decision with his wants considered by her: he can accompany Rona any time in her apartment. Rona didn't realize that the word 'anytime' means every time, even Seokhoon sometimes desperate enough to stay overnight before being kicked out by Rona.

While at school, Seokhoon never left Rona alone even though the situation now turned around where Jeni and Minhyuk were bullied and other students saw Rona as a 'goddess' that should be worshipped. They realized that dealing with Shim Suryeon's son and someone who 'rose from the dead' was suicide. They saw that someone who could and was brave enough to fight against his father was not someone who could be challenged. Seokhoon and Rona are now being labelled as The Power Couple of Cheong A.

Seokhoon saw his girlfriend who was taking off her helmet. It's been a month and a half since she came back to school, and Seokhoon was grateful that despite everything that happened, Rona was still the Rona that he knew. While other students now see Rona as someone who was respected and feared, Rona was indifferent to her popularity. She only replied politely when someone greeted her, but if other students who had bullied her greeted her and talked to her, Rona ignored them.

"Don't you have any extra piano lessons later?" Rona asked while giving the helmet to Seokhoon.

"Yes, but I'll pass it." After tidying the helmet on his motorcycle, Seokhoon grabbed Rona's hand and the two of them walked together towards the class.

"Why?"

"I have to take you home"

Rona stopped her steps,
"Joo Seokhoon!"

"Hm?" Seokhoon pretended not to see the annoyance shown on his girlfriend's face.

"Stop being overprotective!" Rona started to raise her voice

"Rona.."

"I can go home with Seokkyung. Why do you have to make things more complicated?"

"What's complicated?" Even though Rona started raising her voice to show her anger, Seokhoon still replied to her with his soft voice.

"Ah never mind! I'll just go home by bus." Rona irritatedly walked quickly ahead of Seokhoon.

"How can that be? I can easily stop you." One of the advantages of Seokhoon's long legs is that he could catch up with Rona with only two steps.

"I'll run to the bus stop before you know it." Rona didn't look at him and was still walking fast, looking annoyed because when she walked fast, her handsome boyfriend walked very relaxed.

"Rona, even if you run I can catch you before you get to the bus stop in seconds" Seokhoon teased her.

"I'm serious, Seokhoon!" Rona stopped again and looked intently at Seokhoon.

"..."

"Don't miss that extra lesson, I can go home with Seokkyung."

Seeing the sincerity radiating from his girlfriend's eyes, Seokhoon sighed

"Okay, but remember.. you really have to go home with Seokkyung. I will tell Seokkyung not to stop anywhere."

"Hmm" Rona nodded with a smile. Then they continued walking towards the class hand in hand.

***

================================

Because I already wrote this story to the point I almost finish it, I'll try to regularly update.

Thank you for reading my fic. I really appreciate it (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤